Part 11

Y/N'S POV

I woke up to a cold bed, i was expecting Tom would've came to bed but i guess he didn't. I slowly tried to get up and go pee because well i had too, and i did succeed in doing that hard task. I giggled at my own horrible joke and went out to get tom so i could go downstairs and eat.

I slowly walked towards his office and lightly knocked on his door, a muffled 'come in' come from the other side andes the in, "hello baby, what are you doing out of bed i told you, you could call or text me if you needed anything" he said standing up swiftly to hug me.

"I was hungry BUT i did go to the bathroom by myself so you should be proud of me" i said hissing in pain when Tom picked me up, "sorry love but you aren't supposed to be walking" he said kissing my forehead as we went down the stairs to the kitchen.

"What do you want to eat? pancakes?" he said smiling already knowing my answer, i nodded from the counter he had set me on and laughed at his adorableness. "I don't know what i did to deserve you Mr. Holland" i smiled at him as he put his body in between my legs.

"You are yourself, your beautiful funny magnificent angel self." he told me kissing my nose, i felt my face go bright red when he said that and i just hide my face in his neck so he wouldn't see my face but that ultimately failed.

"You're literally the cutest human in the world" he told me grabbing my face and kissing my lips, once he pulled off the kiss we heard the timer for the pancakes go off and he got out of the grip i had around his waist and went to get the pancakes.

He brought me the pancakes and we ate together at the table and talked about everything that was going on today, him mostly doing work and me probably sleeping in his office while he does work just wanting to be around him.

He took our plates back into the kitchen and put them in the sink to wash, he then came back into the dining room and picked me up again and brought me to the office where i curled up into the chair with the blanket and pillow and went to sleep while Tom did work.