Part 20

Y/N'S POV

I went into the bathroom and did my morning routine as i usually would, it was quite cold in London today so i put on some warm comfy clothes and told Tom i would be downstairs. As i made my way down the never-ending staircase a strong smell came out of no where.

I dismissed it thought thinking someone had some taco bell or something like that, i had to go to the library room though to grab a book that Tom had that i've been wanting to read so i made my way over to the room but the door was locked when i tried to open it.

It was never locked, Tom would never lock a room unless he absolutely had too. I was confused as to why it was locked because Tom never went into the library unless it was to get me. I rolled my eyes and sighed running back over to the stairs to tell Tom to give me the keys to the room.

"Tom where are the keys to the library" i asked leaning against the door way as Tom took a shower, "why do you need them?" he asked out of curiosity. "Because you locked the door and i need a book from in there" i said stating the obvious, "the keys are in the drawer by the bed" he said pointing to his nightstand.

"Thank babes" i said jiggling the keys in my hand, "no problem my love, i'll be out in just a sec i'm almost done" he told me as i went out the bedroom door. I screamed an 'okay' and made my way back down to the library.

I took the key in my hand and opened the door, the key got jammed a bit in the door so when i opened it i didn't look up at first because i was trying to get the key out. I wish i hadn't though. Once i looked up my face went pale and my blood ran cold.

I didn't know how to react so i just screamed and covered my mouth with my hand, i heard the bodyguards coming running towards me with guns in hands and them tell me to move but i couldn't. My legs felt numb and i couldn't stop looking at what was in front of me.

"Ms. Y/l/n, you need to get out of here" they screamed at me, a few deaconess later Tom came running down the hallway towards me. "What happened, why'd you scream are you okay" tom said in a panic still trying to get to me, i couldn't say anything thought i was completely frozen the only thing moving were the tears streaming down my face.

Once he finally got passed all the guards and saw what i saw he put me behind him and i hide my face in his back, he motioned his men to go and take care of everything in there still hiding me from the murder that went down in the room.

The man that was strung up on the chandelier with blood dripping down from his body on the the once clean floor and the words 'your next' carved into his abdomen was something you could never forget, i've never seen such a scene and i wish i never had.

Tom shut the doors and turned around to face me, "let's get out of here love, you don't need to be around this at the moment" he said carefully. "We also need to check those stitches because you just ran up and down the stairs and put a lot of trauma on your body" he said walking with me to the living room.

I just nodded, we walked slowly the pain from running catching up to me. The only thought that was going threw my head thought was the face that the person who did that, was the person who opened the window and was watching me sleep.