Part 22

TOM'S POV

"Where are we gonna go?" Y/n asked with a smile on her face, the first smile i've seen all morning. "That's only for me to know and you to find out" i said kissing her knuckles, "oh boy" she said rolling her eyes and giggling.

"Can you go pack for me, i really don't want to go inside" she asked me, i smiled at her "of course babygirl" i said pulling up to the house and parking in the driveway. "Alright i'll be right back with our suitcases and passports" i told her getting out of the car and locking it.

I went inside and ran up the stairs, i got our suitcases from underneath the bed and started packing everything we would need. I haven't told Y/n yet but we are going to Paris, it's her favorite place in the world she's always wanted to visit but never has.

Once i packed everything up i grabbed our passports from my desk in my office and made my way back downstairs, before we left i wanted to see how the clean up was going so i went to ask Zach if everything was okay enough for me too leave.

"Zach do we know who the guy who was murdered is?" i asked leaving the suitcases at the door, "not yet sir, but Harrison and your father and we are looking into every file possible" he responded. "Okay good me and Y/n are going away for 2 weeks but i'll have my phone but only call me if you absolutely need too. Understood?" i asked walking back to the door.

"Understood sir" Zach replied, "alright see you guys in 2 weeks" i screamed out so everyone in the house could hear me. "Bye sir" everyone that heard replied, i took the suitcases and took them outside too the car and put them in the trunk.

I got into the car and started it, "let's go on our adventure" i told y/n giving her a big smile. She laughed at me, "let's do it" she said back in response i gave her a big kiss on the lips and left the house to go to the airport.