Stowaway Chapter 5

Picture of Alex's suite :)

Alex's POV

Desi and I as a couple? As if! How could he suggest such a thing when I'm attracted to him?! Plus, she just left us alone like that when she said she'd help me. What happened to our plan? I'm too nervous to initiate it on my own. I'm not-

"Ahem." I was startled by David clearing his throat. I turned to look at him. He looked up at me, hands behind his back, with a small smile revealing his dimple again. I think I started to drool a little.

"Oh ha uh I was lost in thought for a second." I replied nervously.

"It's okay. Where are we going tho?" He asked still looking up at me with those beautiful brown eyes.

"I'm taking you to your room of course. I keep the rooms around mine empty but I'll gladly let you stay in one. Aren't you tired?" I replied.

"Well....uh..." he started. I was curious as to what he wanted to say. "I was hoping I could maybe stay with you. Just because I'm like not supposed to be here and I wouldn't want to get caught by someone and end up helplessly thrown off the ship. But only if it's okay with you... could I?" he finally asked.

He wanted to stay with me? In my suite? In my bed? Ok maybe not in my bed but still. "Well it's okay with me I just want to make sure that you're comfortable." I gave him a smile.

"Really? Thank you! You're really saving me so much tonight." he wrapped his arms around my waist and squeezed tightly. I felt his head burry in my shoulder and it felt so nice. I hugged him back ruffling my hand through his soft hair.

We continued to walk and he followed me to my suite. There were hardly anyone up since it was 1:30am so we didn't have to sneak around. As we approached the door I heard David take a deep breath.

I opened the door with my access card and barely took one step inside before I heard a loud gasp. "Oh my gosh! Its so massive!" he said and left his mouth agape. He pushed me aside and ran into the two story room.

"You like it?" I asked letting out a small laugh at his adorable reaction. I closed and locked the door behind me and walked further into the room.

"I'm really gonna stay here tonight?" he turned to face me. He had little sparkles in his beautiful brown eyes. I couldn't help but stare straight into them. "Alex?" he asked after a while.

"Oh yeah, yes you're staying here tonight." I answered feeling embarrassed that I stared at him for too long.

I watched David as he walked over to the piano. He slid his fingers across the keys but not hard enough for them to make a sound. "You play?"

"I do." I gave a simple answer. "I can play for you one day but not tonight. We should head to bed. I'll take the couch."

"What? No way! I'm taking the couch." he walked over to the couch and laid flatly on it. "I'm already crashing here so it wouldn't be cool if I made you give up your bed too."

"But I'm offering-"

"No." he said sternly raising his head to look right into my eyes.

"Okay." I replied. I wasn't gonna fight him on this. "Well anyways, if you want to take a shower you can borrow some of my clothes if you're comfortable with that." I suggested.

"You're so nice." he sat up all the way smiling as he talked. "Thank you."

"No problem." We walked up to my bedroom and I showed him to the closet. He picked out a few pieces of clothing that I guess he liked and he ran down into the bathroom.

While he showered I searched my room for extra covers and pillows to make sure he's comfortable on the couch. When I finally found them picked them all up so that I would only have to take one trip downstairs. I know, I'm lazy. As I carried them, they covered my view so I had to be careful walking downstairs. Once I reached the last step I heard the bathroom door open. "Oh hey I was just getting you some covers and stuff to lay down on." I sat the pillows and stuff down and looked over to David.

I just knew that I turned as red as a tomato. David stood there in my clothes. MY CLOTHES! The shirt he picked was too big for him so the long sleeves covered his hands. One of his shoulders were revealed and I couldn't contain myself. I could tell he had to roll up the waist of the sweats a couple of times. He was adorable.

"David?" I heard his soft voice and snapped out of my thoughts.

"Yeah?"

"I said thank you..." he replied. Shit. I didn't hear him. My stupid brain was distracted. I gotta stop staring at him and thinking about him so much. It's gonna start creeping him out.

"You're very welcome David."

He smiled at me but was interrupted by his own yawn. I guess he was pretty tired. I don't know what happened with him today but I'm sure it tired him out. "I guess I must be tired." he yawned.

"Okay. Do you need anything before I go upstairs?" I asked making sure he was all set for bed.

"No. Thanks for asking tho. You're so sweet." he brightly smiled at me and I swear my heart melted. Next thing I knew I felt his arms wrap around me tightly again. I could get used to this. He smelled so nice and he was so warm. After we broke the hug he went to the couch to lay down.

I grabbed some clothes and took a shower as well. It felt amazing. After I got out I walked over to the couch to see a sleeping David. I could hear his soft little snores which made me smile. "Goodnight David." I said though I knew he wouldn't respond. I headed upstairs and got into my bed.

.

I couldn't sleep. I felt like if I went to sleep, I'd wake up and this would all be a dream. Two and a half hours later I was still awake. I stayed up thinking about today and what would've happened if I didn't approach David and that weird man. I would be on this ship bored out of my mind working with my dad. I would at least still have Desirée but I always have. It's great to have something interesting happening around here for once.

I was in the middle of my thoughts when I suddenly heard heavy panting coming from downstairs.

I sat up in my bed and stood still to make sure I had heard something. I heard the same sound followed by sniffles. "David?" I whispered wondering why it sounded like he was crying. As soon as I spoke the sound stopped. "Are you okay down there? I'm coming down."

Just as I lifted the covers to get out of the bed I heard a quiet "I'm okay, don't come down" from David. I really wanted to see what was up but I needed to respect his wishes so I stayed in bed. After a while, I heard his soft snores again. I think he just had a nightmare.

Okayyyyy let me know what you guys think of Alex so far. Also let me know if this story is boring and if it's moving too slow. Thanks for reading. Pls vote. :)