Stowaway Chapter 6

David's POV

I had woke up with little to no sleep from last night. After that horrible nightmare, it took a while for me to fall back asleep. I hope Alex doesn't question it. It'd be embarrassing. What would I say anyway? Oh yeah don't mind me, just had a nightmare last night about my probably dead brother, don't sweat it. Ugh. I hope he's okay though.

Snapping out of my thoughts I caught wind of the delightful smell surrounding the room. I sat up to rub the sleep out of my eyes. Once I was actually awake, I made my way toward the source of the smell.

As I walked into the suite's kitchen, I was surprised by what I saw. Alex was making breakfast with his shirt off. HIS SHIRT OFF! Suddenly, I began to feel different inside. What was this? Am I attracted to him? For the first time in my life, I think I'm actually attracted to someone. A guy at that.

"Good morning David. I made some breakfast for us but I didn't know what you liked so I just sort of made everything." he spoke letting out a gentle chuckle afterward. I was snapped out of my thoughts and I looked over to the table to see french toast, pancakes, waffles, oatmeal, toast, bacon, sausage, eggs and cereal. He made all of this?

"It looks a-amazing." I gasped walking over to the table of food. I haven't had a full breakfast before. It was always either leftovers from a week old dinner, something I made with whatever we had laying around the kitchen or nothing at all. It was too often that I skipped meals. I took my eyes off of the food on the table and looked up at Alex. "M-may I?" I asked licking my lips in hunger.

"Take however much you want." I dove straight for the tasty looking pancakes. I sat down rapidly, grabbed the syrup, and poured it all over the pancakes. I grabbed a fork and stuffed a whole pancake into my mouth.

After attempting to chew it all at once. I looked over to Alex watching me. With tears forming at my eyes from the slight pain from the overbearing amounts of food in my mouth I attempted to say thank you but it came out as "thunk fyou."

Laughter bursted from him as he walked over to me and ran his hand through my hair. I swallowed the food in my mouth and smiled up at him. "You're welcome David."

He sat down across from me at the table and began to eat with me. It was silent for a while. Just as I was about to speak he beat me to it. "What happened last night?" he questioned.

I knew he would eventually bring it up but I didn't want to talk about it so I just stared down at my plate. I felt his eyes on me waiting for an answer. I sighed. "I don't know what you're talking about."

He shook his head. He was about to respond when an alarm on his phone went off. I looked up at him wondering what it was for. "I have to leave in a bit. I have to attend a meeting to prepare for my presentation." he said standing up from the table and putting the dishes away.

"You're gonna leave me all alone again?" I asked looking up at him with a sad expression.

"I-I mean yeah but uh I'll ask Desirée to hang out with you. Is that fine?"

"Okay." was all I could say.

He stood there for a while and finally took off to go upstairs. He came back down after a while wearing a black suit and carrying a black briefcase. "I'll be back tonight and maybe we can hang out. Desi will be here soon." He left.

I watched the door for a while before turning around facing the living room. "Ughhh." I groaned out loud.

"What's the matter with you?"

I quickly turned around startled by Desirée entering the front door. He really meant 'soon' huh.

"Nothing." I replied.