Stowaway Chapter 7

Alex's POV

I walked downstairs to see David dressed in the clothes I gave him. It was just a plain shirt and some shorts which he had to roll up again. He seemed nervous and excited at the same time if that's even possible.

"You ready for the tour?" I asked with a smile. It was about 11pm so everyone should be sleep since the passengers consist of businessmen and businesswomen who have to wake up early for work and some of their family who are just here to chill.

"Yeah...are you sure we won't get caught?" he asked looking afraid now.

I rested my hand on his shoulder giving it a gentle squeeze to reassure him that everything would be okay. "Yes, I'm sure and even if we do get caught, everyone here knows and loves me so they probably won't care."

"Okay. Let's go!" he replied with excitement as it will be his first time touring a cruise ship and our ship is huge so there's a lot to see.

We left the cabin and headed down the hallway. It took a while to reach an exciting part of the ship.

"This is obviously the front balcony of the ship. There are usually parties held out here when we celebrate a fortunate business deal. People also come here to swim in the pool, maybe tan a little and other things." I watched David as he seemed to be mesmerized by the swimming pool.

"Wow. This pool is amazing." he spoke not taking his eyes off the pool. I grinned at his reaction. I seemed to be impressing him. It's not like I need to be impressing him though, he's not interested in anyone according to Desi.

"We can go for a swim one day if you'd like." I replied.

He looked back at me with excitement. "Fuck yeah!" he quickly covered his mouth with his hands shocked by his response. "Sorry, that was a little aggressive."

All I could do was laugh. "It's okay man. Let's go to the next place." I said through chuckles.

We toured the rest of the ship. I showed him the boring areas where we have business meetings and do work. I showed him the large dining room as well as the gym, music room, spa and other places. He seemed to be enjoying himself.

"Over there is the casino. We could go in but there's a chance that people are in there and I don't think you want that." I pointed down the hall to some doors.

"Do you guys have everything on this ship?! But yeah I want to avoid as much people as possible."

"Okay. I have a really fun place to show you anyway." I smirked at him not really meaning to but oh well.

It took us a while before we arrived to the area of the place. This was one of my favorite things about this ship aside from just being on the water in general.

"This is the theatre room." I opened the doors and entered the room. I loved to watch movies so Desi and I would come here a lot and have Marvel movie marathons.

"Oh my gosh! This is like a dream. Can we watch a movie here? Please?!" he basically squealed at me.

I shook my head no. He simply frowned at me crossing his arms across his chest. I let out a chuckle.

"We have a private movie room next door that we can use." I said with a seductively deep voice. David's face started to turn red.

Fuck. I should stop trying to flirt with him shouldn't I?

I cleared my throat and led the way to the door next to the big theatre. We entered the room.

"This is the private theatre. It can only be reserved and it's obviously more private and comfortable than the other one." We walked around the room. The room had a large screen covering the entire wall and a reclining bed that could probably fit five people.