Prologue: A New Beginning

“From that day forward, Wadanohara and her patients stayed within the protected borders of the rehabilitation center they had all come to love and cherish. Everyone’s lives went on, and Meikai’s promise shone clear through their triumphs. To everyone’s discovery, all of the nurses had disappeared from sight, only having the new witch, Wadanohara, to take care of them. She no longer stays within the boundaries of the nearby orphanage, but instead lives in what used to be Satanick’s bedroom; not too far from Samekichi’s, I may add. Repainting the once violet walls scarlet, she holds all the devil’s belongings just as he had left them; she even takes care of the several bunnies she found hidden within a large closet.”

“Wadanohara grieves of Satanick’s death daily, and holds small hours of prayer in his recognition when she is not assisting a patient. Her patients remain the same as before, with the newly discovered Ver and Emalf. Emalf was the son of Ivlis, the flame devil that took her father’s life. He was flamboyant enough to the point where they couldn’t call him an ‘airhead’, but instead, ‘Pervy McShades’, courtesy of Ver. Ver, on the other hand, became an extremely close friend to the witch. She was the underling of Rosaliya Phantomrose; Mistress of the Roses. However, Ver left that realm solely due to the fact that… ah, she detested the color pink and anything girly, which were the Lady’s pleasures. She chopped her hair to an extremely short length, and wears red and brown; refusing to wear a skirt ever again.”

“All of her patients from previous remained, all except for one… which you all may know, was Satanick. He left nothing behind for dear little Wadanohara; not thinking that he would be the one to perish at the feet of the sadistic salmon shark. His demise of being eaten by Idate, his rather close acquaintance, was most unfortunate, but the little witch learned to… not forgive him, but continue to treat him as she wanted to be treated; it was not considered ‘lady-like’ for her to hold a grudge, especially over something so futile. Satanick was already dead; Idate disposed of his corpse by ingesting it.”

“However… there was one hidden fragment left behind from Satanick, which Idate had kept hidden from that moment on forward. He was reluctant to give it to her beforehand, but decided against it; waiting for the day when she would be ready… ready to hold on to something so precious as the artifact he gave her.”