Chapter 1

Hey Jess!
I called my best friend, to enjoy new year. A small party, or what I call it, it's although not a party... Only me and Jess...

"Yeah I'll reach there within 7 pm..lol! "
Okay, all set, see ya...

Okay let's take a minute and introduce myself, I'm Jane, title??? Is it very important to know? I'm impotent, I start a day sitting on a wheelchair and end a day by getting down from it.

Tit_tit_tit_tit_tit_tit....(coffee maker)

Okay I took more time than I mentioned! Coffee's ready!
I took a sip of it and read the newspaper, yeah it's 5 pm but it's intolerable cold, well it's 31st December, though.

Whoa! A sudden sound from my mouth.

"A series of kills had been taking place for a few days, stay safe, stay fineeeeee? " what!?!
I feel a bit uncomfortable, but I try to tell myself, nope, Jane, sometimes act like a 17... Oh yes, I'm 17.

And I'm also........

Trrrringggggg!!!! (doorbell rings)

Comin' Ya!

Hi jess, come in!!
Jess was here, she was just going to close the door, but suddenly I saw that the swing in my garden is moving to-and-fro. Like, somebody was just riding it.

"Come-on what are you staring at?"
No, let's go in!!!

So after getting in, we started talking, Jess was currently talking about her few-days-crush...

I just heard the topic but my attention was continuously drawn towards the swing, which was still moving to-and-fro...

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Is somebody there in the house?

Read the next chapter to find out!