The last chance and killer.

The last one, was supposed to come from the giant Hall window.

And yes he did, fighting with him was hard...

I didn't have my wheelchair, I kind of crawled and slide to the other room, Jess did too.

She tried to lock the door, but he pushed the door hard, Jess fell onto a glass piece and she was bleeding.

He turned his attention, towards me, coming to Me, I looked around, thinking "maybe I won't die, maybe, I will hit him.... And

Then I was surprised by Jess's bold move, she took a pic off from the wall and hit the killer hard the glass pieces broke and some pieces also stroke on my skin,instant blood...

Then she tried to throw another one, but the killer caught the painting, and hit me hard with it, and he was quite intelligent, he gave the glass towards me, and hit me with it again, all the glasses broke. Hurting me...

Aaaahhhhhhhhhh!! 

But no it's not my end, I'll fight!
WHATEVER IT TAKES!!
I picked a up a long slender glass piece with my left hand and pressed it in his foot... And kicked him hard so that he can fall down, he fell beside me and I took a few more glass pieces and tried to hit him...

I checked out, no he was dead...

Jessie looked at me, I slide towards the window, she did too...

THE GAME IS OVER JESSIE, NOW WE CAN TAKE REST.

We saw several crackers bursting outside our window, I cried, not because I was heard, because we survived. Jess enjoying the view with tears in her eyes...

I tell her!! "HAPPY NEW YEAR, JESS, DON'T WORRY, THE GAME IS OVER"

HAPPY NEW YEAR JANE!!!!

We heard the police sirens and yes they were here to rescue us!!

Fucking rescue us when we did it ourselves...

We rested our heads on each others shoulders...

Yes the game is over now!!!!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Hi guys, and with this I end GAME OVER... And no twists and turns this time, the game is finally over. And here I'm Jane and @RileyJ12 my best friend is Jess... She makes cover for all my stories, follow her...

And read my other stories...

If you laughed, felt scared, thrilled, horrified so please vote for my stories... And support me...