The first chance part 2

We locked ourselves in my room as directed by the police.
Waiting them to arrive, praying to God for safety, who knew this was the trouble we were going to face at the end of the year???

We hear knocking on the maindoor, but we never ever tried to leave the room. After a few knocks, we heard noises from the 1st floor, someone trying to break the balcony door.

There is only one, right? Yes the news, hmm... They said it, one. Yes.

Suddenly, the knocks stopped.

We came out of the room!

"Shit" Spitted Jess.
What now??

Jane, t_the th_the back door! I_i forgot to shut it.

For a certain moment, I felt like, not blood, melted ice water is flowing through my blood vessels.

And, shoot... Jess, ran towards that door, I tried to stop her, I moved behind her, moving the wheels with my hands.

No, no, no.... There is a shadow, which is pitch black, the moon light is touching each corner of the door ,where he stood, with his bayonet.

The door opens, I call out "Jessie, run! " but we both knew there was no drop of strength left, to do that. We froze in our places in fear.

The killer, with a black hoodie, slowly came towards us. His face was covered by a black cloth.

He came to Jessie and cupped her neck in his hand, I'm so fucking incapacitated, I can't do anything, I sat there and watched, how my Jessie was crying.

I was weak, I couldn't do anything rather than crying and screaming...

Slashshshshshshshs!!! Blood flowed in front of me, a lot lot of blood, drops of blood dripping from the bayonet!!

He made a few steps, towards me, one, two... I keep moving the wheels backwards... Three, four... No, no please stay away from me! Five....

He came and kicked on the wheelchair, I Tripp and fall down, hurting my broken leg. I died partially, there by seeing my other soul die, by hurting my leg.

All my strength was gone, he was laughing wickedly which reckoned corners to corners of my house.

He, h_he cupped my face and he tried t_t_tried...

Slaaaaashhshshshhshahshssh!!!!

Aaaaaaaaaaaahahahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

What happened to Jane?