The first chance part 1

11pm

Yes, you know what I mean!

I said "Jessie, lock all the doors and windows, in our house please! "

Jess left me, and went upstairs to lock all the windows.
I rolled the wheels by my hand and moved to the giant window to look outside, in my garden.

The First and Foremost thing, which attracted my attention was_was_...

Inca, my_m gu_guard his b_bloody
Dead body was kept in the swing, with the swing moving to-and-fro.
Wa_wait where is his ____.

Before I complete this sentence in my mind, somebody threw Inca's head in the glass of the window and it was full of blood.

I screamed and Jess too...
It freaked our girly hormones.

I hugged Jess I cried she cried too we became hopeless we didn't know the reasons why we were crying or we were scared, but we did!

Crickkkkk! Shattttt!...... (lights out)

No, no, I'm already so fucking scared, are you kidding me, darkness is my phobia, I start panting, I become breathe less...

I tried to call out for Jess "J_jessie."

Don't be scared, I'm there, don't worry.

"They are here" ...
Who??

I told her ,about the news. She looked terrified. I also told her something else.

"THREE CHANCE JESSIE, WE COULD LIVE WE COULD DIE, NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, WE KEEP FIGHTING , MY SISTER ALSO WANT US TO FIGHT ".

We called the police,

"Of_ficcer! We are in danger, the serial killers!!"
I stay out of the town, Pearls road 43/10. Please help us!

"Lock all doors and windows of the house, settle yourself in one room and lock the doors, we would reach there in 10 minutes! "

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Can the police save them? read the next part to find out!!