The second chance

Thinking what happened to Jane??

Even I'm thinking what happened to me??

I saw, the killer, he, he ripped my head from my body, with his bayonet. A whole river of blood. Blood, blood and blood. No Jess no me, no life. Peace hearkening corners to corners.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

I wake up in my wheelchair, and also see Jess waking up, was I dreaming?? No, I wasn't there we go with our first lifeline, 2 more chances to survive this apocalypse.

We are back to that situation where I instruct Jess to close all the doors and windows...

" Jessie, close all the doors and windows , and yeah, firstly close the backdoor, I'm calling the police. "

I mentioned the back door specifically, because that was the origin of death in first lifeline !!!

"Hello, officer, we need back up here, Pearls road, 43/10, out of town! "

Officer: we will be heading there in 10 minutes"

Sir, there is a shortcut, 5 minutes from Missouri park.

"Okkay, heading yeah"!
I go in the main door, use the communicating mic to warn Inca, about his death in the first lifeline.

But he was already dead. Jess came down locking all the doors and windows.

We both knew, the electricity was going to off, and
Cricckkkkkk! Shaaaaattttttt!!! (lights out)

We know, what to do, we locked ourselves, in one room, in my room, and this time we wait, till the police arrives............

I see Jess is freaking scared, I'm panting, coz of the dark. After waiting there for 2 minutes, we felt someone was there outside my window. Kinda doing something !!

Then we saw a fluid flowing inside we first didn't figure out what was that, but the more it flowed in, it filled the room with its deadly smell...

We both together "KEROSENE!!?"

Just as we said it a match lit from outside, was thrown in the kerosene and fire started to burn the room.

Jess, gets a wooden plank and moves, few burning objects, away . Then she takes me outside.

And the glass from the giant window shatters!!!

The killer broke it with a base ball bat and was heading inside.

This time he changed his way of killing...

This time, it wasn't a surprise for us. He came and at first pushed Jess away, I thought he's kinda trying to kill me first but no.

He kicked the wheelchair hard, I tripped up and hit the ground. Aaaahhhhhh, I started crying , because of hurting my fractured legs...

He caught hold of Jess, just one step away killing her, suddenly

Bang, bang, bang, bang.... (on the main door) .

He turned his sight, towards the door.

I won't lose my friend this time you asshole!!
And I hit my hand on the giant glass which was already broken, to break it, signalling we are here "

And I heard a gunshot, piercing the glass, and hitting, the killer.

Suddenly, his cupped hands got away from Jess's neck.

My hands bleeding, she comes to me I try to give her a hug, both of us crying into each others shoulders.

The police comes inside, there were 2 men, they took us outside, we both faced shocks. We were outside the maingate, Jess started explaining the situation to the officers.

I was, was unable to. I didn't have strength left. They bandaged my hand somehow.

I was looking here and there suddenly my eyesight caught something.

The killer closing the curtain of a window in the 1st floor. I shout! "Officer! He's not dead, he's alive, I saw him, closing the curtain, I saw_i saw!! "

Jess with me behind the officers, we went to inspect the crime scene ,but THE BODY OF THE KILLER WAS MISSING, are you hella kidding me, I saw him shot dead.

The officers were scared, one of them instructed

Officer Mathew : Jones, you take these ladies to a safer place, let me handle the situation, you go away with them.

Officer Jones : Come-on ma'am our vehicle is there.
We both climbed the vehicle.
I peeped from the window...

And you won't believe what I saw.

THE KILLER WHO WAS SHOT DEAD, LAID IN MY OLD WHEELCHAIR, AND BESIDE THEM 2 MORE BLACK HOODIE GUYS WERE STANDING, I WON'T DOUBT TO CALL THEM SERIAL KILLERS.

AND ONE HAD THE HEAD OF OFFICER MATHEW IN HIS HANDS. HE IS DEAD, HE WAS UNABLE TO INSPECT STUFFS THERE

and the other pointed towards our car, as I looked down,

OFFICER STOP THE CAR, PLEASE QUICK.

"But why? Both Jess and Jones asked!

I still looked there, down,

"SIR, STOP THE CAR, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

BOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

I'm not going to end the story, that easy, keep reading to know what actually happened.