3 chapter ᏆhᎥs ᎶᎾᎥᏁᎶ ᏆᎾ bᎬ fuᏁ

(y/n Pov)
I was getting ready for work. It was to fucking early to get up but I needed the money.

As I walk to the restaurant at the same path I was killed I noticed there was a group of people. All in jumpsuits and army suits, as I walk closer they noticed me

"Ma'am I need to tell you get away" a man said to me in a aggressive."Find don't get your dick in twist" I said in the same tone as him. He looked at me pissed. I just kept walking.

(Later)
I got to job and it was slow day. Later on a group of four men walk in to the restaurant, the four of them were wearing suits and. I greet them and took them to their table.
"Any drinks that i can give you?" I ask politely "yeah, can I get whisky." Said the guy with a cowboy hat, I nodded and write it down on my notepad. I waited for the other three.
"Yeah, can I get a glass of water with lemons?" "Me to" A guy with a blue scarf and glasses and older looking person. I nodded now I waited for the last guy. "Can I get coke?" The last guy with a neck with gem stone.
"The powdered coke or the drink?" I said as joke, the only two that laugh was the cowboy and the necklace guy.

"Okay I give your drinks and the menus" I said walking off to get everything.

(Pov Jack bright)

After the pretty (h/c) left I look at the guys.
"That's the some girl that got killed nearby." I look at them and they all nodded, saying that's her.  "Same face, same hair, same everything." Gears said. "Be quite. She coming" iceberg said. " Here are your drinks and menus and when you are ready tell me. Oh I almost to my name is (y/n)"

"Wait can I ask you something sweetheart?" Clef said. She turn around and nodded waiting. " Did you hear about the death that happened nearby?" Clef waiting for her response. I looked at her she looked calm but nervous.
" Yeah it's pretty bad huh?" She comment, "the victim looks like you." I said looking at her response. She got more nervous. "When are you going to order?" Her tone sound frustrated and her face show it. "Give us a couple more minutes." Gears said. She nodded and walk away.

"That's her. " I said sounding sure I had the right answer. " Then what do we do?" Iceberg added. "We ask if she can come in and ask about the death and take a DNA test" they all nodded agreeing that's what's going to happened. "This is going to be fun"

                                                          The end
(A/N sorry for the wait I have school and a babysitter job and didn't have time to do this. But I try keep post and I didn't spell check so if you a mistake please leave a comment and I fix, that's it and bye❤❤)