Chapter 5 รσ ∂εα∂

(Y/N Pov)

The ride has been so long, I felt every bump of the road, every turn. I was tired of stay in this van. The van stop, then I heard the car doors. A bright light shine in the tiny place I was sitting.

"Get out" a deep voice said.

I got out of the van and step into hard concert and look around. I saw big grey concert walls and floors all around me bring childhood memories. Of a past I can't remember.  "Keep moving or we have to use force" one of the guard guys said. "Yeah, yeah, suck my dog dick you lego looking ass" after I said that the guard hit me in the back of the hit and causing me to black it.

(Waking up)

"Fuck me.." I said with killer pain in the head. I look around seeing only light grey walls and "Jack" standing in the front of the door. "Only if you fuck me to sweetheart" I laugh at remark. "Where am I?" I ask Jack.
"The place where I work. We keep 'special' beings in here and you maybe one." Jack said an to happy wired for me. " What do you mean me?" If this is the place from my childhood then I want to know what happened to to.... Dr? Shit I can't remember his name.

" We found some things about you (y/n), like before (y/n) you were Jess, a before that you were millie, and many more. You all look in common. Tell me why is that?" I gasp in shock. How the fuck how dose he know all of that.

"You know. You had a bad night and morning. You should rest, we talk later. Bye sweetie." Jack said and by that he open the door and left the room.

I lay in the hardest bed ever and look at the room. Everything feels so dead in this room.

{A/N hello beautiful, sorry if the chapter took so long I been busy and if the chapter is short. Just want to say thank you for reading my book. It give me joy when people read. But that's all is if you see any misspelling please tell me and I will fix. That's all my loves bye}