Chapter 6 🅼🅴🅼🅾🆁🅸🅴🆂

(Waring: my bad spelling.)

(Y/n Pov)
I wake from my sleep, I feel like shit. I feel tired and sweaty, I just want to take a shower. Just by thinking that the door open.

'Jack' is in the front door, "hey there sexy, I can smell you from across the room, we gonna have you take a shower and later ask some questions and maybe do some test. Here take this" Jack came close with a couple of things.

He gave me a soap with (favorite/scent). A basic white towel and an orange jumpsuit. I stand up from the bed and grab the stuff. Jack leaves the room and I follow behind him.

As we walk, passing rooms and offices.  Jack was writing something on a small notebook, then he ask "how do you spell orange?" He ask me I answered " the fruit or the color?" Jack stops looks at me confused and laughs and kept walking.

(Time skip)(still on your Pov)
I finish taking the shower and got dressed. I got out off the room where the shower was.

Jack was standing against the wall waiting for me. "Hi sexy, I see that your clean and shine. Now that your clean and smell good, I would do some test and ask some questions. Come with me" Jack stand up from the wall and start to walk away and I follow behind him.

We got in a room with a table in the middle and two chairs.  I sit down in one of the chairs, and Jack sit down in the other chair.

"Okay "(Y/N)" or the name you pick for this new life. Your 20 and have died a lot. You were used to be a part in the foundation, you missing for ten years and your searcher was Dr#### he died not so long ago." 

Wait what "how long ago?" It's been so long since I heard his name.
"Four years by now, he was a great doctor I heard". By just hearing his name bring s back memories.

(Flashback)
"Come on (y/n). Come out if hiding." Dr#### heard giggles coming from under a table. "Oh I wonder where she can be hiding?" Dr#####smiled.  walking towards the table. "Found you!"  The girl laughs. "Dad, your the best at finding me!"
(Ending of flashback)

"But let's continue." Jack voice brought me back from real life. I nod my head waiting for him to keep going.

"Okay (y/n), have you ever been close to anyone to know your missing?" that question made me laugh.

"No, I never got close to anyone. No relationship,no friends, no 'family'. Just by myself, over the ten years."

"That's just sad." Jack reply wrote down something on a paper

(Sometime later)(third person Pov)

"Okay (y/n). Thank you for answering my questions. I will take you back to your room." Jack said being done with writing.

You, Yourself is tired of this, you just want to lay yourself into that shit bed.

Jack stand up from the chair and walk to the exit. You follow behind him. He takes to your room.
"Welp tomorrow we're gonna do some real test. Your gonna meet some other people. Okay?" Jack said tired by his tone. He seem he doesn't get sleep a lot.

You simply nod and Jack opens the door. You walk in the room seeing how lifeless it see and lay on your bed.

(A/N IM SO SORRY FOR IT TAKING SO LONG. I GOT STUCK ON SO MANY PARTS. I BEEN THINK TO ASK FOR HELP FROM YOU GUYS SO IF ANY OF YOU HAVE A SUGGEST PLEASE COMMENT IT. THATS LOVE YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE.)