Chapter 7 ģό ρέţ ίţ

(A/N Credit to the artist for this amazing work they did. AND THANKS FOR 3.36K READS)

+WARNING+ my bad spelling 👉👈

(Y/n Pov)
I was sleeping on my cold bed when a loud bang woke me up. "Y/N GET UP I WANTED NO WAIT NEED TO TEST SOMETHING OUT" by the voice I could tell it was Jack.

"What the fuck?" I responded i was too tired for Jack's bullshit. Then I felt a flit like someone just pick me and was running. Which was happening right now

"NO TIME TO EXPLAIN WE GOTTA MOVE" Jack was running down the halls like a crazy person. (Which he is) my face was just at his ass which was a nice ass so I really didn't mind.

From the somewhere I heard voice s calling out for Jack. like "Bright what the fuck are you doing!?!" And " what the fuck is he doing"

"NO TIME TO EXPLAIN!!!" Jack yelled at what I'm guessing were his coworkers.

Then Jack stop running and open a door to an office. In the office were a couple of computers and a big widow to look inside whatever was the Scp.

" Okay (y/n), I'm gonna need you to go inside of that room and pet the Scp." I started at Jack not knowing what to do with information, but I complained.

"Okay, I go inside and pet it." I sigh with what I said. Knowing it wasn't good idea but it was a shot.

Jack look so excited by what I said. He didn't waste time to open the door.

Once he did he was horrible. The smell of death was strong. But I went inside.

And when I did there was this big ass fucking rotting dinosaur looking thing.

(A/n I completely forgot that Scp 682 had legs.)

It was laying on its stomach. I just went up to it and tried to pet it.
Key word tried. It ate me before I had the chance to pet it.

Then I of course I responded back to live. Then it kill me again, the same thing happened again multiple times. but I wasn't about to give up. I'm gonna pet this fucking dinosaur.

After a while the thing got tired and layed it's body down, I got up and pet it. The scales felt hard and smooth?

"YESSSSSSS FINALLY!!!!" jack yelled from the speaker.

The door that let me in the cell open and I got in the office.
"You pet it! You actually pet it!!!" Jack was filled with joy, he was so happy that I pet it.

He ran up to me and pick me and swing me around. He up me down but still hold me. He was so warm, so comfy to hug, I got a little more closer to him.

It felt nice to be hug by someone. The way he hug was like no other person has.

"You actually did it! I'm so glad you did it!" Jack's words made em happy. I made someone proud of me.

I tried to get out of the hug but jack didn't let go of me.

"Um? Jack? Can you let go of me" I ask him but he didn't. I look at his face, he was handsome. I can't lie if that

"Your really pretty" jack said his tone soft and it seem he didn't mean to say it out loud cause after he said he look suspicious he said.

I don't know why but I lean in his face, it just felt right. By the why he hold me and looked at me. But he didn't seem to stop me. He lean in to. I could feel his breath on my lips

I was slowly closing my eyes and about to kiss him when.

"JACK YOU PIECE OF SHIT YOU STOLE MY LUNCH DIDN'T YOU!?"

A man with a cowboy burst into the room, but looked confused when he saw me and jack.
At the moment jack let me go and got away from him.

"*Sigh*. Jack stop trying to fuck scps. Is getting annoying." The man said

"Clef shut the fuck up. You fuck a forest demon and got it pregnant."
"Can I leave?" I ask jack cause this was getting weird.
"Yeah. I'm going to take you back to your room. The test came out just liked I hope." Jack start to walk past the man named clef and I followed jack.

For the first time I was with jack. He was quiet, like scarily quiet. I don't know if I should bring it up that we almost kissed.

He seemed serious, it was kinda freaking me out. I haven't been here for long and having jack kinda help me.

I sigh knowing that what I'm going to brigh up is going to miss up the friend I had with him.
"So.... You want to talk about what almost happened back there?" I was unsure what was his response.

"Nothing happened back there. And it will stay that way. If the o5 council found out I have a liking of a scp again,I probably get fired." He was dead serious about this. " Oh..." That's I could say, I didn't know what to say or how to respond. So I just stood quiet and kept following him.

Later we got to my cell. Jack just open the door and let me in. I couldn't look him I'm the eyes I don't know why.
When I got in the room. Jack just closed the door behind me, not a bye or a dumb remark.

It felt wrong. Everything feels wrong.

(A/N ✨ hi I'm sorry I kinda stop working on this. I didn't mean to I just kinda lost myself and everything.

I'm gonna keep trying to work on this but it will hard so yeahhhhh.

And also I feel like I should change the title of fanfic but I don't know want to change to, so if you have any ideas tell me please