Prolouge

Tai:Y/N!
Another shitty day in hell you thought to yourself.
Y/n:Yes dad!
Tai:Get down here now!
Y/n:Coming!
When you got down stairs you suddenly got punched in the gut by your "father" for no reason.
Tai:Yang said you broke a vase and ruby said you ate all the cookies!
Y/n:No I did not I was in my room all day when you told me not to come down!
Tai suddenly stabbed you with a shard of the broken vase and tossed you outside on a blood moon!
Tai:I hope you die you waste of air!
He suddenly closed the door and you ran into the woods after hearing beowolf howl but eventually stopped in a clearing due to blood loss.
Y/n:You bastards I hope you all burn in Hell.
You eventually get lose thought as you closed your eyes to embrace death but it didn't come and you woke up in a strange foggy landscape and heard a deep demonic voice.
Voice:Hello y/n.
Y/n:Who the hell are you!
Voice:Call me the entity and I came with a proposal to you.
Y/n:What is it.
Voice:Serve me and you will live and get revenge on the ones who wronged you and as well unlock your semblance.
Y/n:Deal.
Suddenly claws formed around you and you felt pain but suddenly strength and clothes suddenly appeared over your rags you wore.
Voice:You will no longer be known as y/n rose but as the ghostface.
Ghostface:Yes my master.
You were suddenly teleported into a basement of sorts with a big hulking man as well of a couple teenagers with mask.
Man:Hello my name was Evan MacMillan but I go by the trapper over there is the legion there names are frank , Susie, Joey and Julie.
Frank:Sup.
Joey:Hi.
Julie:Hows it going.
Susie:Hello!
Ghostface:Hi.