Halloween special:The blight

It's been months after getting revenge and the claim of all of remnant by the entity and the strangest thing has happened. There are plants growing on your hooks and generators and you were waiting for the trial to begin and Ruby was there as well as a jake with vials with golden serum and a Dwight with what appears a suit of sorts and a Claudette with the same gold serum on her apron.

Ghostface:What the? Master is something wrong?
The entity was non stop coughing In Your mind.
Entity:My minion I am sick with a blight.
Ghostface:Wait a blight? Don't plant have those?
Entity:Indeed but mine is different. Those flowers release a serum of sorts that mutates ones body and will cause immense strength at the cost of ones sanity.
Ghostface:How can I help?!
Entity:You can't this is a yearly thing no one can help cure it until my immune system stops it but you can help relieve the pain by collecting serum.
Ghostface:Very well.

Ruby's POV:
Ruby's thoughts:Something is very wrong here what are these flowers and why are there jack o lanterns here as well as these people?
Ruby:Hi Dwight is something different.
Dwight:Oh yeah I never told you the history of the blight.
Ruby:The blight?
Dwight:Every October the entity has a blight that causes those flowers to grow and we can collect the serum to help finish Vigo's research.
Ruby:Who's Vigo?
Dwight:He was a survivor who was a scientist and he was here longer then all of us and he was experimenting with the blight and turned out he managed to capture some killers and used the serum on them resulting in the escaped test subjects and these specimens only seem to appear during the blight and they are more stronger,faster,relentless and they are more devoted to the entity.
Ruby:Wow a survivor managed to capture killers?!
Dwight:Indeed but we never seen him sense but from Benedict's journal entry's Benedict was claimed by the entity and I guess the same happened to Vigo.
Ruby:Oh.
Your POV:You were still watching them by the campfire and didn't notice a man in a cloak sneak up on you and knock you out and you awoke chained next to a gen and see a man with a hoodie on doing test with some serum.

Ghostface:Hey! Let me go!
Vigo:Oh you talk?! I only know that the plague talked but I didn't know you did.
Ghostface:Still let me go and I will make your death quick!
Vigo:I'm sorry but I don't have the time.
He soon left and a couple minutes later you heard a click and something on your back activated and soon you felt something entering your veins and a orange goo flowed your mouth and eyes and soon you broke free of your binds and noticed your knife has been covered the goo and you pick it up and head back to the

campfire and you noticed ruby has gotten the same vials as Dwight and the others but hers was empty.

Ruby's POV:
Dwight:Okay now remember you must find those generators with those plants on it and complete the generator and that will awaken the plant causing the flowers to leak serum and use that syringe to collect the serum.
Ruby:Okay.
Ruby's thoughts:Hey what that glowing face over there?
Ruby:Hey Dwight Whats that?
The others look in her direction she pointed and make out the orange glow of your mask.
Dwight:I don't know.

Soon the trial began and you were at the Macmillan estates and you activate your night shroud and it had a orange glow instead of black and you start patrolling generators and see ruby and Dwight working on a canker generator and you sneak up behind Dwight and stalked him and marked him and you charge and down him while ruby ran and you soon take him to the basement and hook him on the nearest one and you leave and see ruby and she made it back to the canker with Jake and they finished it and collected the serum and you finished stalking Jake and down him and take him to the basement while Dwight was sacrificed and thanks to BBQ you see Claudette running into a locker upstairs and you grab her and hook her and only ruby remained and you see her.

Ghostface:RUBY!COME SAY HI TO YOUR BIG BROTHER!!
Ruby:Go away! Your not my brother!

You chase her and notice she's holding something and you see the hatch and she opened it and hoped in and you close it.

Ghostface:Dammit she had found a key.

Soon the other survivors were claimed and you went back to the fire but noticed Ruby's not there.

Ghostface:Strange she's not here.

Ruby's POV:
Ruby:Hey what's this path leads to?
Ruby's thoughts:I have been walking through this tunnel and noticed a new path.
She soon went down that hallway and noticed a man with a hoodie doing some research with the serum.
Ruby:Hello.
Vigo:Huh?!

The man turned around to see ruby.
Vigo:Ah another of my disciples.
Ruby:Disciple?!
The man pointed at her vials.
Ruby:Ah that no Dwight helped me with that.

Vigo:Oh so you meet my apprentice good to know he continues to do my work when I am away.

Ruby:Wait are you-
Vigo:Yes I am the infamous Vigo those journals you found told you. Now I must bid you goodbye.

He pressed a button and a trapdoor opened beneath her that made he slide down a slide that ended at a ladder and she climbed up and it somehow made her end up at the campfire with the others and she explained everything and she managed to gain some of there test and her cloak now is covered in serum as well as her dress and she carries 3 vials on her pants and gained the title of Vigo's scout while you still by the ghostface.

Message from the author:
Hey I know I finished with this story but I wanted to do a Halloween special so don't expect another story update but thanks for reading.