Initiation

You awoke and got ready which was pretty fast since you never take off your gear as they were a pain in the neck to put back on and frank was waiting for you when you finished.
Frank:Hey they want all students at the cliff for some reason.
Ghostface:Oh it's initiation.
You and frank soon arrived at the cliff and got on the pads.
Frank:What the hell are these?
Before you realize you and frank were launched off the pads by mistake due to a error all the while Ozpin was talking.
Ozpin:Oh dear.
You and frank soon land safely due to calling on the entity for a safe landing.
You meet up with frank and soon arrived at Were your supposed to get to.
Ghostface:Chess pieces?
Frank:I guess we take one.
You and frank both grab a matching Chess pieces and went back to the cliff you did encounter a couple Grimm but they ran and got back to Ozpin who just finished his speech.
Ozpin:That was fast.
You gave him the pieces after he launched every one else of the cliff and you had to wait and after he they got back he announced there teams only leaving you and frank left.
Ozpin:Last but not least are frank and Ghostface they are to be the first two man team called team dbd lead by Y/n rose!
You soon turn towards your sisters who started crying and you quickly stalked Ozpin and downed him while frank took in what happened but soon followed you after you ran back to your dorm and locked it and soon got a knock at the door.
Ruby:Y/N open the door it's us!
Ghostface:Piss off!
Frank:Yeah you bitches I know what you guys did to him!
Soon yang punched down the door crying.
Yang:Y/N?
You quickly stalked her and down her and dragged her out the door and ran while frank followed you and soon you and frank were suddenly off the ground due to goodwitch catching you.
Goodwitch:Why the hell you stabbed Ozpin!
She is pissed you told yourself and she lead you and frank into the elevator you arrived in his chamber fully healed due to his aura.
Ozpin:Care to explain why you stabbed me!
You keep quite but the elevator came back up with ruby and yang in it.
Ruby:Forgive us brother.
Ghostface:Y/N is dead only the Ghostface remains.
Yang:Bullshit your still our brother and your coming home wait until tai finds out.
Frank:Your not his family me and my friends are now his family after what you did to him you thot!
You laugh and she looked pissed.
Yang:Your not his family we are!
Frank:Wrong me and the rest of my friends did the blood oath so now we're his family you bitch.
Yang charged and grabbed him while you ruby and Ozpin told her to stop but suddenly a familiar feeling swept over the room one of hate and pain that was warming to you and frank and she let go after she accidentally touched his weapon after taking it when she planned on using it to kill him. She let go of him and his knife and when the knife fell it left a burnt mark on her hand in the shape of a symbol you and frank love.

 She let go of him and his knife and when the knife fell it left a burnt mark on her hand in the shape of a symbol you and frank love

It was the entity's symbol.
Ozpin looked horrified at it while yang started speaking in a mad like tone saying stuff about how deaths not a escape and it will take us all.
She was taken away by medics and ruby left not wanting the same to happen to her while Ozpin stayed and told you were dismissed. And you and frank left to another class that was for a lack of better words hell.
Dr oobleck:So who among you think you have these talents.
You raised your hand while a girl in white raised her hand and oobleck pointed to you.
Dr oobleck:Sorry Weiss Schnee but Ghostface raised his hand first.
You went down got your knife ready and he opened the cage that held a boarbatusk that not to your surprise hid inside the cage while you casually  walked up and stabbed it through the cage shocking everyone.
Dr oobleck:Wow I never thought a Grimm would be afraid Well class is dismissed. You and frank walked out and headed to the cafeteria.
You and frank were eating and you took off your mask but hid your face with your hair and soon heard a dick messing with a bunny Faunus you got up and put back on your mask and got your knife and started stalking the dicks and stabbed them downing them instantly and helped the Faunus girl up.
Faunus:Thanks you my name is velvet.
Ghostface:Your welcome Names Ghostface.
You left to go back to your table and to franks shock.
Frank:Dude how in the hell did you do something nice!
Ghostface:I guess I have a soft spot for bunnies.
You continue on with your day.