Returning to remnant

10 years later.(you are now 21)
Entity:Ghostface I think it's time we fulfill that promise you will be sent back to remnant with the legion to make sure you finish what happened all those years ago.
Ghostface:I will but what if I manage to make one of my sisters go mad I think death is to kind to them.
Entity:Good idea if they go mad I could possibly make them serve me forever then let them find peace.Very well make the youngest one named ruby serve me you can kill yang due to her not having true rose blood because silver eyes are the bane of evil.
Ghostface:Very well.
You suddenly appear with frank in emerald forest.
Frank:Wow this is Were you came from?
Ghostface:No this is just the woods.
Frank suddenly turned around to see a beowolf that looked afraid of you and frank.
Ghostface:funny that's a beowolf they are creatures of Grimm basically evil incarnate to keep it short.
Frank:It's afraid of us do you think it's because of our bond with the entity?
Ghostface:Maybe but enough chit chat let's start the killing.
You and frank soon run towards the beowolf killing it and made your way through the forest until coming upon a clearing and seeing a group of people.
Man:So why were we sent out here?
Woman:Because there was a sudden drop in Grimm because they appeared to be running away from these woods.
Man:How in the oum can Grimm get scared.
Woman:I don't know.
You and frank just nod at each other and you start stalking gaining strength while frank crept up.
Man:I feel like we're being watched.
Suddenly you and frank rush them and you knocked down the man while frank attacked the woman.
Woman:What the oum!
You came up behind her and stabbed her in the back and a man with a cup of coffee came up with a woman riding crop.
Man with coffee mug:Hello I am dr Ozpin and this is mrs goodwitch.
Goodwitch:Hello.
Ozpin:Now mind telling me what you are doing attacking my students?
You simply start stalking him and frank rushed him due to feral frenzy still being active but was suddenly lifted in the air by goodwitch but you were still stalking and completed it and attacked Ozpin who dodged it and hit you with his cane knocking you out and you awoke in a room with frank and Ozpin entered.
Ozpin:Okay know back to business mr rose and your friend.
Ghostface:How the hell do you know my name!
Ozpin:Tell me first.
Ghostface:We were sent by our master who is not Salem for your info but I will not say the rest.
Ozpin:Fine but I would like to ask you and your friend to join my school.
Frank:Why the hell would we agree to that!
Ozpin:Because the only other alternative is prison.
Ghostface:Fine we agree.
Frank:What ever.
You and frank soon leave and got on a bullhead and you saw two familiar looking bitches.
Yang:I can't believe my younger sister going to beacon with me!
Ruby:Stop it yang!
Frank:Those two are hot!
Ghostface:Those are the bitches I told you about!
Frank soon looked pissed and put on his mask and was about to attack them when you stopped him.
Ghostface:No we need the young one alive and we could possibly kill the blondie.
Frank:Fine.
You both sat back down when your sisters came up to you.
Ruby:Cool knife.
Yang:Hey there I am yang this is my younger sister ruby.
Ghostface:Piss off slut!
Frank just started laughing his ass off while yang started to look angry and you secretly activated your night shroud and begin stalking her in secret.
Yang:Say that again!
Ghostface:Slut.
She soon charged at you but you simply stab her making her go down in one hit all the while frank was laughing his ass off while ruby looked in horror and possibly awe as you simply just downed yang in one hit.
Ruby:Yang!
She soon started dragging her awhile and you arrived at beacon.
Frank:Wow this place is awesome!
Ghostface:Let's go to the main hall.
(Time stamp brought to you by me to lazy to write his speech because it's boring as hell)
Soon you and frank were about to head to bed when the bitches appeared.
Yang:What the hell was that about on the bullhead!
Ghostface:Just stating facts.
Frank just snickers.
Ruby:Stop it you to!
Frank:Yeah I have to agree with ruby on this I am tired so stop it bro and let's head to bed.
You and yang stopped and you left with frank but not before giving Yang the bird and she yelled at you but by then you were all the way across the hall and her yelling woke up some students who were pissed off.