The promise

You and frank soon arrive back at your dorm and you felt the touch of the entity calling to you.
Ghostface:Yes my master?
Entity:You anger called to me I guess your sisters are here?
Ghostface:Yes they are.
Entity:So now you can keep the end of the bargain.
Ghostface:No.
Entity:What!!!
Ghostface:I want to sacrifice and kill them forever as well as all these souls on remnant.
Entity:Ah I see if you want me to claim them you must sacrifice someone here at beacon to allow me to claim this place.
Ghostface:Very well.
Frank:I heard you talk to it and who are we sacrificing?
Ghostface:Cardin and his goons are still in the medical wing there easy pickings.
You and frank wait for the cover of night to strike.
Cardin:I swear to god when I get my hands on that guy.
You soon appear around the corner with nights shroud active and begin stalking while frank start the ritual and quickly sacrificing Cardins team.
Cardin:There you are get over here so I can kick you ass.
You casually walk up to him and raise your knife and start whispering the words to sacrifice him to the entity and before he realized what your doing you stab him in the heart killing him instantly and soon felt the entity's touch on this place and a fog started to appear within the building itself one filled with hate and anger.
In Ozpins office.
Ozpin:Something ancient and evil has been awoken I need to get goodwitch and the students!
Before he could he felt a tug and turned around to see his own shadow being grabbed by claw like appendages and he was dragged into the shadows never to be seen again.
You and frank soon arrive outside rwby team dorm and knocked and your sisters open it and they try to hug you but felt a barrier of sorts.
Ghostface:All those years of torture and pain I actually have to thank you for it.
Ruby:Brother why are you saying this!
Ghostface:Because now I have a better family and a stronger master then anyone alive.
Soon ruby looked behind her and saw claws grabbing her other teammates and pulling them into the shadows.
Yang:What did you do to them!
Frank:Like my brother said all will feel his pain.
Yang charged but was dragged away a claw and ruby chased after her sister and ran into the shadows and you and frank walked into the shadows to go back home.
News of the disappearances of all at beacon swept through remnant like wild fire tai was in bad shape after hearing his daughters were missing and Qrow begin to drink more but they both felt a cold and hateful presence swept over them when they both blacked out and awoke next to a campfire.
Tai:Were am I?
Qrow:Tai?
Tai:Qrow?
They both hugged each other and were shocked to see ruby and yang on the ground.
Tai:My children!
Ruby:Dad!
Yang:Dad!
They hugged each other and Qrow looked sad for some reason.
Tai:What's wrong Qrow.
Qrow:I am out of beer!
Ruby:Dad we found y/n.
Tai:Were is my son!
Yang:He brought us here after summoning something that grabbed us and were now here.
Tai:He did this!
Soon they all felt sleepy and soon awoke in a twisted version of beacon while you wait happily awaiting the time for the trial to begin.
Entity:Hunt them and sacrifice them for me my faithful follower.
You soon start patrolling gens and came upon ruby who has no idea how to repair it.
Ruby:How in the oum do I do this.
You start stalking her taking in the view just ready to strike until you hear a sound meaning it finished and you charge at her downing her instantly.
Ruby:Why brother! Why!
You pick her up not saying anything and took her to the basement and hooked her thanks to your iron grasp.
Ruby:Aaaahh!
Yang heard her sisters screaming and somehow could see her in a basement of sorts and ran over there and you predicted it and waited for her and grabbed her off the hook and hooked her.
Yang:Aaaaaaaaahhh!
Tai and Qrow managed to finish a gen and you ran over there but somehow ruby got off the hook but unluckily for yang she tried unhooking herself and was unprepared for the entity to attack her and was quickly sacrificed.
You could her ruby crying due to yang being sacrificed and also the pain but you wanted to savor this moment and soon heard tai repairing a gen and you quickly started stalking him and marked him and downed him.
Tai:Son please stop this!
You ignore him and hook him and Qrow came around the corner and you casually grab him and hooked him and they stupidly try to get themselves off the hook and the entity came and they struggled you start looking for the hatch to close in Ruby's face.
You quickly find it and it was surprisingly in Ruby's dorm and you stand there and Qrow and tai were sacrificed and you wait for her to come here to cry.
Ruby:Dad,Qrow,Yang this cant be real!
She comes upon the hatch and was about to hop in but you quickly close it in front of her and she quickly activate her semblance and ran but unknown to her the entity itself wants her dead and she sees the world start to take a orange like tone and she arrived at the gate and you were behind her the entire time after stalking her. She soon activate the gate and you come up and stab her she started to beg for you to stop but you had a promise to fulfill and heard the entity's sweet voice in the wind.
Entity:You served well this one is yours.
You smiled and stabbed her in the back then in on her left side then right side and you lastly stabbed her in the back one last time and grabbed her head while she chocked on her own blood and you quickly brought out your camera you got as a gift on your birthday from frank and the rest of the legion and quickly took a photo to show the rest of your real family.

(Play the video and Replace Dwight with ruby)
And soon the world around you disappeared as you appeared back home with the camera and showed frank and the rest of your true family.
Frank:Frame it.
Julie:Yes frame it!
Joey:Nice job.
Susie:Those sluts deserved it.
Ghostface:I would love to frame it but we don't have a frame to put it in.
Entity:Now you do.
Soon from the fog came a photo frame with a silver color that reflected light and you put in the photo of your revenge but craved more and you knew you would have more many photos one for each of beacons staff and students and you were excited.
It's been 4 months since you got your revenge and now the entity claimed all of remnant due to the Grimm going unchecked due to beacon being claimed by the entity and all that chaos and fear allowed it to enter remnant physical and claim all and its all thanks to you now your photo wall has everyone who wronged you. Ruby,Yang,Ozpin (After telling your real name),Qrow,Raven,And summer after the entity revived her just for you as a thank you of sorts for you allowing it to claim remnant.
Now your forever causing them to feel your anger forever.