Isle Treasure

She was born in the spring. Not that it made any difference in the Isle. Summer, fall, spring, winter, they were all the same.

She was born in the spring. The Evil Queen looked at the small child, seeing blue hair at the top of the baby's head. The Evil Queen felt a surge of anger. Her child didn't have beautiful black hair like Snow White did. And if her daughter wasn't going to be more beautiful than that bitch, then was it worth keeping the child?

The baby's little fist moved around, as her face turned pink. The baby started to cry and the Evil Queen gritted her teeth. The child sounded horrible. She looked horrible. She didn't know what she did to deserve such a horrible baby.

Blueberry Treasure

She named the baby Evie. And the little monster was attentive. Always watching. The Evil Queen had half a mind to get rid of the child, but she didn't know if she'd be able to get another offspring. But she knew she couldn't let anyone see her, not when she was so ugly.

Evie grabbed her feet and rolled onto her back, giggling. The Evil Queen slammed her makeup brush onto the table, causing the baby to flinch. Evie looked at her mother.

"Don't laugh, you'll get wrinkles," the Evil Queen snapped, glaring at the baby. She grabbed the baby's arm and pulled her onto her lap. Eve let out a whimper, tears in her eyes. "Don't cry."

Evie shoved her hand into her mouth, looking at her mother's reflection.

The Evil Queen placed the makeup brush on Evie's hand. "At least be useful and learn how to look beautiful." Evie looked at her mother. The Evil Queen rolled her eyes. She gripped Evie's hand and showed her the motions. The little girl didn't pay much attention, her attention was on the colors of the pallets.

The Evil Queen let Evie have full reign with the makeup brush. She watched as Evie shook the item.

Although Evie wasn't beautiful, she could help her lineage. She could make her daughter look beautiful into tricking a prince into marrying her.

The Evil Queen was going to make Evie into the perfect housewife, no prince would be able to turn her down. Evie offered the brush to her mother. The Evil Queen grabbed it and started to brush her daughter's cheeks.

Blueberry Treasure

When Evie turned three, she could do basic makeup with her eyes closed. But the girl's speaking could use some work. She had a small lisp and the Evil Queen wanted to get rid of it.

"Mommy, I-I'm hungwy," Evie whispered, her eyes on her mother. The Evil Queen raised her hand and brought it down to the little girl. Evie let out a cry, as the impact caused her to crash onto the ground. "Mommy?" she whispered, holding her hand to her pulsing cheek.

"What do I say about speaking right?"

"I-I'm s-s-sowwy," Evie cried out, only for her mother to pick the girl up from her hair. Evie cried out loudly. "Mommy!"

"You're too ugly and fat to eat." The Evil Queen dragged Evie into her room. Evie cried, as she tried to keep up on her knees and hands. The Evil Queen burst into the room and threw the girl onto the ground. The Evil Queen grabbed the chain attached to the bed and wrapped it around the girl's ankle. Evie cried out when the metal dug into her skin. "You're going to stay here until I think you're skinny enough."

"Mommy!" Evie cried, but the woman didn't listen. She just slammed the door shut and locked it, knowing it was overkill but loving the power it gave her. She walked away as Evie cried out to her.