Welcome to Red's Tests

Gelatin POV

I have just arrived at Rainbow Island! The sun is shining, and the technology is amazing! On the airplane there were some other people on board, maybe other people taking part. As we went to the shuttle port, someone went behind us and said:

"Puffball? Is that really you?"

Puffball was confused, I saw her look behind her and she was surprised. She then quickly turned back. Why did she do that?

"Gelatin, lets go, really quickly." Puffball suddenly ordered. I was really confused, so I asked her why.

"That's Fluff. My ex. Remember?"

"Right. Let's get out of here."

As we were running away, I could hear Fluff shout,
"Puffball, wait! Please, give me a second chance!" That actually edged Puffball to get away faster. She was actually avoiding him so much, we took a taxi instead of the shuttle to the RedCorp tower.

When we arrived, we waited until Fluff came into the elevator before we went inside

When we arrived, we waited until Fluff came into the elevator before we went inside. I know it is her ex, and I know he betrayed her by actually having sex with another girl, but she needs to calm down.

The technology in this place is amazing! When I went in, I saw a scanner scan us from above and the completely robotic receptionist said I was good to go.

Oh boy. So Fluff stayed in the elevator, and the other elevator was broken down, PLUS the stairs were under renovation, so we had no choice. Fluff kept on saying things like, "Why are you with him? I'm better!" "I am so sorry for what happened 4 years ago!" He was trying very hard to get her back, but she just seems very annoyed.

Puffball POV

That's it. I snapped in annoyance

"CAN. YOU. PLEASE. SHUT. UP." I annoyingly groan. He seemed down, but Fluff doesn't give up. And THAT is a bad thing.

"Puffball, just give me a chance!" Fluff then restarted.

"I will never give you a chance!"

"Give me reasons that your boyfriend is better then me!"

"Well, Gelatin is nice, smart, hot, loyal, he protects me, he doesn't go around cheating on girls, he is a comedian to me, he is a role model, he is a great kisser and he is good at smashing."

Thankfully, before stupid words came out of Fluff's stupid mouth, we arrived at the floor we are floor the elevator computer took us. It was a hangar with a big jet. I bet we will travel in that jet. In about 2 minutes, the lights went dark. A spotlight lighted up the spot, then there he is. Red Rainbow, also known as Reddotier.

"THAT'S HIM! THAT'S RED RAINBOW!" I shouted AND pointed. Gelatin was staring at him, wide eyes, mouth open, shocked expression. I can tell he is excited. Then Red spoke.

"Alright, alright. Settle down. You will get used to my presence, alright? Well, welcome to the Red's Tests. Let's see if everyone is here. Colour, scan the crowd."

A robotic voice which I assume is Colour agreed to do the deed and a giant scanning light sweeper across us and the other contestants. The light went green and Colour said:

"Mr Rainbow, all contestants are present."

"Thank you, Colour."

He then look at us. What is it? Our first challenge? Probably an introduction.

"Ok, welcome everyone. As you can see, yes, this is Red Rainbow. So to start off, you will each get a room in the RedCorp tower, only for today. I will get lists for all of you and you can enter your rooms. Your roommates are also your team in team challenges. Tomorrow meet at the hangar again as we will start our first challenge, which leads into our new location."

After the speech, a list materialised in my hands, and it wasn't me, everyone's list materialised in their hands. They were all confused. Like seriously, HOW THE HECK DID THE LIST MATERIALISE?!?! I think Red saw our confusion, so he explained.

"With a collaboration with Blue Space Exploration, Blue found some weird space matter on a foreign planet, then I found a way to harness it's power to create matter."

Everyone was shocked. Me included. He got a weird space alien thing and managed to use it to make stuff!

Anyway, here is the list.

Room 1: Puffball, Gelatin, Pencil, Pen
Room 2: Tennis Ball, Golf Ball, 8 Ball, Basketball
Room 3: Firey, Leafy, Coiny, Fries
Room 4: Blocky, Grassy, Flower, Ruby
Room 5: Roboty, Loser, Stapy, Foldy
Room 6: David, Marker, Firey Jr., Robot Flower
Room 7: TV, Balloony, Cloudy, Nickel
Room 8: Rocky, Woody, Teardrop, Spongy
Room 9: Book, Ice Cube, Gaty, Dora
Room 10: Lollipop, Saw, Taco, Pie
Room 11: Tree, Black Hole, Pillow, Remote
Room 12: Match, Eraser, Bell, Yellow Face
Room 13: Bubble, Snowball, Fanny, Clock
Room 14: Bomby, Barf Bag, Donut, Lightning
Room 15: Eggy, Cake, Needle, Pin
Room 16: Fluff, Bottle, Liy, Naily

"Each room is on floor 299. Have fun!"

I'm glad I'm with Gelatin. I was worried we were going to be seperate. So, we all crammed into the elevator and the computer took us 1 floor down from the hangar. I went to room 1 with Gelatin, and two people came behind us. They didn't say anything. One had a blue cap on with white clothing and the other had a yellow shirt, tan pants and black shoes, along with a silver hairband. I assume that is Pen and Pencil.

We went inside our rooms, and I went on the same bed as Gelatin's, despite that fact there are bunk beds. We cuddled a little, then the two introduced themselves.

"Hey guys, I'm Pen, for the record."

"Um... I'm Pencil."

"Oh hey, I'm Puffball."

Gelatin didn't respond. He was very sleepy.

"Jet lag?" I asked him. He responded with a nod.

"Well, this guy is Gelatin. We're dating, by the way."

"Right. That's nice, so let's talk about our friends, I guess."

We chatted for a bit and then it was time for bed. We slept, me still with Gelatin, yet I couldn't sleep. I was so excited.