Escape Room

White's POV

Oh god, I'm so excited! I'm getting to co-host my friend's program! It really beats living in a lower-class house with my mother and fugitive grandma. My grandma was a fugitive because of warcrimes during the Great Colour War. When she turned 20, my grandparents were killed. My grandma was in the war, so her thirst of revenge ended up killing many medics and POWs. Anyway, I went outside and my mum was confused. She asked why I was outside and I said that my friend is going to pick me up to take me to co-host something for about a year. So, I was waiting outside with my phone out. I then heard jet noises. My mum told my grandma to hide. The jet landed and the door opened. Red's head popped out of the door.

"White? Is that you?" he asked

"Yeah, it's me. Let's go inside?"

I was going to go on the staircase to the jet but my mum stopped me. She grabbed my hand, and told me not to go because we shouldn't trust the colours. Obviously I shouted that Red was my friend and he would never hurt me. My mum pleaded for me not to go, but I let go and went off to the jet. She then said,

"Well, it's you choice. Good luck!"

She waved as the jet started to take off.

Meanwhile

Third Person POV

"Alright so here's the plan" announced Tennis Ball

"This plan is to get White and Red together. Phase 1 is to get the confession from White, so the girls need to befriend her. Match, you're up."

"So, like, us girls need to like, befriend her by like, talking to her, helping her out, like that sort of stuff. Once we like, befriend her, we like, get into like, a game of truth or dare. Hope that like, White chooses truth, so like we can ask who, like she has a crush on. If it's Red, we like move onto phase two. If not, then like, we drop the operation."

"Great. Phase two. We rig up things that allow them to bond a little more as friends, increasing the time they spend together. Once they get a little affectionate, we go to phase three. Phase three is that the boys get Red to go to a little place. Girls do the same with White. Push them close to each other, get them to confess, and optionally, a kiss. Everyone got that?"

Everyone nodded. They all knew the drill. Everyone exited the games building and went to wonder around. Then they heard the sound of a jet. Red and White must be here. The jet landed and everyone went to the jet. Out emerged from the staircase, Red and White. They were walking, while chatting.

Red looked forward and was shocked to see everyone crowding the jet

Red looked forward and was shocked to see everyone crowding the jet. Red introduced White to the contestants and he decided to announce the game from the staircase.

"Alright, today's mental challenge is an escape room. In your teams, work together to escape the escape room. It's a very complex escape room. This time, there are consequences for being the last team."

Suddenly, everyone was teleported into each escape room. The escape room's theme was OKEA (the au's version of IKEA) and it was very big. It seemed like it was going to take many hours. 

Golf Ball's POV

Hah, escape rooms. Should be easy. I have beaten many escape rooms, so this should be a piece of cake. Though, yet again, this is a room designed by Red, who is one of the smartest people in the world. My hope was replaced with dread, I don't think we are going to make it. I started hyperventilating a little bit, but thank fully Tennis ball calmed me down. I stood up and got ready to go. First clue on a table was that to escape, you need to enter an elevator, in which then the room with dematerialise and you win. To activate it, you must find the elevator button and put it into the slot. It also said that there is no lockboxes or safes, to find the button, you must find it within the whole of the OKEA store, to find it swiftly, find clues to track it down.

This escape room is the size of an entire OKEA, it might even be impossible to locate the button with 4 people, but hopefully we find clues. My first idea was to find the kids play area, so there might be a clue there. Basketball says that we should split up and meet at the elevator, but either way, I'm still going to go to the play area.

After traversing through massive furniture, I found the kids play area. I went inside to find any clues. My first idea was the ball pit. I went inside of the pit and search for a clue. I couldn't find any, but then when I emerged, there was paper on the drawing table. Sure, it was a drawing, but on the back of it was a clue on it. It said that the button was NOT located in the lighting areas. On the way, I found a clue on the back of the lists you take which says that the button was not located in a showcase room. I also took a map in case others might have some other types of clues like mine.

I followed the map to the only elevator, where TB was waiting.

"Oh, hey." he said,

"Found any clues?"

"Yep, two. And a map. You?"

"I found 3, and a map."

8 Ball was approaching us.

"4 clues." he said

Basketball also returned, saying she got 5 clues, so a total of 14 clues. Though, wish she wouldn't be bragging about it. We looked at the clues.

The button isn't in the lighting areas, showcase areas, carpet area, warehouse, cafeteria, kids area, couches, beds, bathrooms, children's play area, tableware area, storage, and decoration areas. Which leaves to area. The checkouts. We ran to the checkouts, nearly tearing the place up looking for it. I was digging through a basket of bottle openers when I found it. The button. I was shouting. Screaming that I got it. Everyone else had the same reaction. We ran back into the elevator and place the button in, and pressed the button to the ground floor. We heard the store dematerialise and the elevator opened. I was glad to escape.

"Congrats! You are the last team to escape." greeted Red, who was waiting for us.

WHAT! WE ARE THE LAST ONES! I BETTER TEACH RED A LESSON THAT SON OF A-

TB grabbed me and started to calm me down. It really is hard to resist with his cute face and soothing voice. It was all broken when we were teleported to a hot room. Suddenly, a bunch of coats materialised and were strapped on to me. Oh god, it's feeling like an oven in here.

"I'll be back in an hour. Enjoy your consequence!"

White's POV

I was spending time with some of the contestants. They have befriended me. It's really nice to know that these contestants are very friendly. One of them, Match, requested a game of truth or dare. I agreed to play, and we sat in a circle in private. After some people did wacky dares and embarrassing truths, someone picked me. It was Match. I didn't want to do a dare, so I picked truth.

"Who do you have a crush on?"

D-did she say that? Why did she say that? My face is heating up, and they keep saying a truth is a truth and I had to spill the beans. Oh no. I guess I'll have to say it.

"R-red..." I muttered.

"Who?"

"Red..." I said.

Everyone laughed. My face was very red, but we kept playing the game.

Third Person POV

"TB?" asked Match.

"Yeah?" replied Tennis Ball, excited for the news."

"We got the confession."

"WOHOO!"