To Shore

Red's POV

"So is your project going?" asked my brother, Blue.

"Right, so I have a challenge tomorrow. It is, we have a jet going to the coast where the project will be, but I will program the jet to crash into the water. What their objective is for them to work together as a team and get to the island." I replied

"Sounds like a movie plot. How are things going with you and White?"

I blushed a little. I have a crush on this girl called White since I met her at the last grade of middle school. Currently we are best friends at the moment.

"Well, I still haven't confessed."

"C'mon! You have got to confess! If you don't confess by the end of the week, I am telling her, so it's better saying it yourself. Seriously! You are the only one in the family without a lover, plus, you are a primary! You have to step up!"

"Fine, fine. I'll try my best."

At that time, my dad came down the hallway where we were chatting. He asked what we were talking about, I didn't answer, but Blue did for me.

"You gotta take your brother's advice. You'll do good." My dad said, while patting my back with a 'You can do it' expression. Maybe I should confess.

It was nearly time for the challenge, so I went outside of our mansion and called Colour to fly me to the RedCorp tower hanger. Everyone was there, chatting a lot and and shouting out of excitement. They were very quiet when my jet entered the hangar. I told Colour to come back in the passenger jet.

After I exit, instead of cheering, complete silence. I'm glad they are more tolerant around me no-

"OMG LOOK THAT IS RED HE CAME OUT OF A FREAKING AIRPLANE OMG OMG OMG"

Everyone was cheering and whooping and giving me a wave of praise.

"GUYS PLEASE SHUT UP I DON'T LIKE IT WHEN PEOPLE DO THIS" I suddenly snapped.

Silence.

Just what I liked. I explained that all bags and baggages have to be left in your rooms. I said that the staff will carry the baggage to another jet. That wasn't a lie. I genuinely don't want their belongings soaked. Once everyone was finished, I told everyone to get in the large jet when it comes, which it did 5 minutes after I said that.

"Get inside in an ORDERLY fashion. Got it?"

Everyone nodded, and entered inside. When I entered, everyone was so shocked. I went inside the cockpit and sat at the pilot seat. This was self flying, but I like the cockpit view.

"To the destination mister?" Colour called over the radio speaker.

"Yes, also make sure you do the surprise."

"Right."

The plane flew off, I was asleep, then it was the time for the challenge. I heard the announcement.

"EVERYONE BRACE. THIS IS AN EMERGENCY. THIS IS NOT A DRILL. FOLLOW SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS AS WE ARE PLUMMETING INTO THE SEA."

It is time.

Third Person POV

Everyone was screaming their heads off. They frantically put on their life jackets but Blocky had to put the child life jacket onto Grassy. The plane was plummeting. Red's plan was into place.

The plane crashed into the ocean. Everyone was relieved. Red came out of the cockpit, smiling.

"Why are you smiling?" most people asked.

Red replied with "This the first challenge. You need to get to shore which you will hope one of you have a compass and a map. Your objective will involve all 64 of you to get to shore, where I will then escort you to your location. Well, I am out of here. Colour, let's go."

A helicopter came to pick up Red and went high up until they can't see the helicopter. Which was smart, as people can follow the helicopter's direction.

Everyone was panicking. Luckily, two people could help lead them to shore.

Golf Ball POV

"Ugh, so many people are panicking TB! Let's lead the group." I told Tennis Ball. He nodded, then proceeded to shout.

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE CALM DOWN WE CAN DO THIS. JUST LISTEN TO ME AND GOLF BALL BUT MOSTLY GOLF BALL BECAUSE IM JUST CO MANAGER. NOW EVERYONE GO INTO THE JET AND STRIP EVERYTHING IN IT. WE NEED ALL THE STUFF WE CAN GET"

I love TB when he is like this. Everyone swam to the jet, tearing it apart, getting everything like food, materials and tools. It was my turn to shout.

"USING THE MATERIALS CREATE A RAFT AND OAR. THEN USE THE FOOD TO EAT. MAKE IT SO THAT THE FOOD LASTS LONG. WE CAN USE THE TOOLS TO HELP NAVIGATE TO SHORE"

Everyone obeyed the instructions. Even Snowball did. Wow, he must be very cowardly and desperate to follow my instructions. Also, I believe there is a 67.285729483 percent chance of winning. Good odds, that is. We built the raft and oar, then traveled using a map and compass to shore. Red was waiting there.

"Aloha! So I have been maintaining you through experimental cloaking, silent drones." He pointed at me and Tennis Ball

"Nice job at managing and co-managing, you two."

Red then introduced us to the area. He did a tour, and showed us our houses instead of rooms. It was huge. He said that every now and then he would interview someone. Tomorrow, he said, was a big game of truth or dare. That's TOTALLY going to go well, not. The house had our luggage inside, so he wasn't lying about the baggage thing.

Everyone was at the beach. Tennis Ball was in his swimwear, and I have to be honest, he looks hot. Anyway I refused to swim. Even with the fun people can have, splash around, go paddle boarding, make out, cause that's what some couples are doing. I just stayed in a beach chair under my umbrella. I went inside my house and I saw Basketball and 8 Ball making out.

"Wait- since when were you love each other?" I asked, bewildered.

"Errrm, since we met." Basketball sighed, embarrassed.

"AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME?"

"GOLF BALL CALM DOWN"