12

Jimin held onto the white decoration pillow that sat on his couch and he stared at Taehyung from across the room. None of his friends had ever even told him about Min Yoongi. He started overthinking things a lot:

Why would they not introduce me to him?

Is it just me?

Do they not like me? Am I not worth meeting?

"Why are you staring at me?" Taehyung asked as he slid deeper into Jimin's soft couch.

Yoongi was upstairs unpacking his things merely twenty minutes after Jimin agreed to let him stay with him for a while. Yoongi had told him that it would only be for the rest of the year, and that sounded good to Jimin.

He honestly didn't care because he was rarely home anyways, and his room is downstairs so it's not like he'll see him too much, right?

"I hate you." Jimin squinted at Taehyung. "Since when do you even have friends other than us?" He crossed his arms angrily.

Taehyung laughed at that. "Minie, we're all friends with Yoongi-hyung. What are you even talking about anyways? Do you like what you see?" He laughed even more once Jimin picked up the pillow he was holding to throw it.

The pillow missed Taehyung, making him laugh even more at the sight of a mad Jimin.

"Whatever." Jimin sighed.

All I have to do is live with this guy for a while. Taehyung will be here for a week, so it should be easy to get used to Yoongi.

Right?

~