18

Jimin tiptoed up the stairs even though it's his apartment. He didn't want to bother Yoongi more than he already had. Ever since Taehyung had left, Yoongi had turned into a completely different person than he was before. He had a mean look on his face and he would tell Jimin to piss off 24/7.

  Jimin didn't like to be yelled at and he for sure doesn't like it when people are mad at him, so he tried to keep quiet about it. He hadn't told his friends or anyone about the mean interactions that come with Yoongi.

  The man was gorgeous, but his personality was like daggers that were ripping Jimin apart.

  He put his small fist against Yoongi's bedroom door and let out a heavy breath before he knocked on it. Jimin thought that Yoongi didn't hear him, so he went to knock again. His fist hit the door once before it suddenly opened, revealing the other man.

  "What do you want?" Yoongi looked straight into Jimin's eyes, making him feel small.

  Jimin looked down at the food in his hands, making Yoongi look down as well. All Yoongi did was snatch the food and close his door.

  Not knowing what else to do, Jimin let out a small "you're welcome" before turning away.

  He quickly ran downstairs to his bedroom and closed his door quietly, not wanting to disturb Yoongi. Jimin's friends had told him how nice and sweet Yoongi was, but now he just felt scammed and hurt by those words. They lied to him. Yoongi is a mean, mean human being.

Why did they get Jimin stuck with him?

~