79

"This is now yours." Jimin looked up at the stairs and held up a pillow in Yoongi's direction. He hadn't made his way down the stairs yet before he had already gotten confused at Jimin's sudden comment.

  "Mine?" Yoongi said as he finished walking down the steps and grabbed onto the pillow easily, not wanting to come off as harsh.

  Jimin looked back down at the few boxes on the floor. "Yeah, I know you only have one. Plus, I have my other pillow." He smiled down at his favorite pillow that he got as a gift.

  It's the softest pillow ever.

  "I'm still confused." Yoongi said as Jimin started opening the two boxes on the right.

  He struggled to open the tape, which made Yoongi give him a knife that he saw that was used for the other boxes. "Would you like for me to explain?" He looked up at Yoongi.

  Yoongi stared down at him, noticing how tired he looked. "Yeah, and while you tell me, I'm helping." He stated. Jimin looked around at all of the boxes before he suddenly realized..

  Yoongi's going to see his personal things.

Jimin silently cried to himself as he thought of all of the embarrassing things that he packed. He looked at the ground to hide his face. "You can help.. just.. I'll get this box." He said. Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows as he watched Jimin pick up a box. Jimin looked back up at Yoongi and tilted his head. "What is it?"

Yoongi shrugged. "Oh, nothing."

He was curious as to what was in the box, but he paid it no attention as he grabbed another box instead, following Jimin into his room.

  "These boxes are from where I used to live with Leo." Jimin said as he put his box down. "There, I explained enough. Now help me."

Yoongi placed his box next to the one that Jimin was holding, and Jimin looked worriedly up at him as he noticed Yoongi staring it down. "Like I said, I'm here to help." Yoongi said as he reached to open that certain box, but Jimin grabbed his wrist to stop him.

"No." Jimin suddenly gripped tighter.

This only made Yoongi more curious. "What are you hiding in that box, Mini?" He asked.

Jimin shook his head at that. "Just because you give me a nickname and act nice to me does not mean that I have to answer you."

He moved Yoongi's hand away and let go.

"Oh, come on." Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows. "You don't trust me? If it's drugs, I swear I won't tell. I'm just curious." He admitted as he stepped back, hands in the air. "Sue me for it." He said as he shrugged.

Jimin looked into Yoongi's eyes, not sure of why he was so curious. He considered telling him, but he knew that it was too embarrassing.

"I'm not telling you or showing you." He said. And he meant that. He will not show and tell.

  Not for now at least.

~