64

Jimin sniffled as he looked up at Yoongi, who was now just standing in front of Jimin's bedroom door. "Jesus, what did you buy?" Jimin asked Yoongi as he walked towards the bed with many bags on his arms.

Yoongi shrugged. "Things." He said. Jimin sniffled again, making Yoongi look up at him. "I got water bottles to get rid of congestion." He stated as he handed Jimin a room temperature water bottle. "I also heard that honey and tea helps during colds, or at least that's what my mom told me." He shrugged as he began taking more things out.

Jimin stared with a confused expression as Yoongi kept giving him these random things.

"Oh," Yoongi said as he handed Jimin a cold gatorade. "Be right back." He said as he quickly left the room and ran up the stairs.

Jimin looked around at his bed and furrowed his eyebrows. Did Yoongi buy all of this?

For him?

"Okay." Jimin heard. He looked up at the door and saw Yoongi walking towards him with a pillow that came out of his room. "Keeping your head up will help drain your sinuses."

Yoongi forced Jimin to raise his head and he stuck the pillow under his head. Jimin laid back onto it and tried not to smile.

"Anything else, doctor?" Jimin asked.

Yoongi reached back into the bag. "Yes, actually." The corners of his mouth lifted. "I got you medicine to take." He threw a bottle that had pills in it towards Jimin and sighed.

"Hopefully you'll get better." He said.

"Thanks." Jimin smiled.

Yoongi looked down at the boy and realized how sick he actually looked. "Do you have a fever?" He asked as he walked towards Jimin, not waiting for an answer. Before Jimin knew it, he had the back of Yoongi's hand pressed against his burning cheeks. "You do.."

Jimin looked away from Yoongi, who had gotten suddenly closer than ever before.

"I'll be fine." He curled up into his blanket.

"Damn right you will." Yoongi laughed. "I didn't buy all these things to help you for nothing. Your cold better go away, or else I'll force it to." He said as he walked towards Jimin's window and opened it to shine little light into the room. "Sleep a lot." He said.

Jimin nodded. "Okay, I will." He said.

"Good." Yoongi said. "I'll be upstairs."

~