68

Yoongi looked at the notification on his phone and sighed. This boy completely ignored him.

  He slowly slid off his bed and pressed his lips into a thin line as he walked down the stairs. "Jimin." He said as he stepped into Jimin's bedroom door and crossed his arms. "Didn't I tell you that I'd be upstairs, kid? If you wanted food then you could've just texted me."

  Jimin looked up from his bed with slight worry in his eyes. "Well.. Since you're already down here, could you make me some chicken noodle soup, please?" He slightly smiled.

  Yoongi rolled his eyes into the back of his head as he turned towards the kitchen and walked in its direction. He had literally been so nice to Jimin today that he was actually kind of proud of himself. It makes living here be a lot less boring and not social like it usually is.

Doing things for the boy is making him get off his ass for once besides laying in his bed.

  He looked down at the bowl he was holding and furrowed his eyebrows. Is that good? Is it a good thing, being nice to Jimin? He thinks to himself as he grabs a can of soup off the shelf.

It should be a good thing.

After he finished making the soup, he slowly brought it to Jimin's room, trying hard not to drop it. Jimin sat up in his bed and made grabby hands towards the bowl as Yoongi walked in. He gave the bowl to Jimin, who took it happily. "Thank you." He told Yoongi.

"You're welcome, I guess."

Jimin suddenly started laughing, making Yoongi stare down at him in confusion. Jimin's laugh was sweet and almost contagious. He set the bowl on his bedside table, trying not to make the soup go everywhere as he laughed.

"Um.." Yoongi furrowed his brows as he looked down at Jimin, who was now leaned over on the bed trying to contain himself.

"You-" Jimin looked up at Yoongi with squinted eyes and a big smile on his face. "I'm sorry, it's just.. What's this?" He asked as he pointed to the bowl and laughed more.

Yoongi looked at the bowl and finally realized why Jimin was laughing. He had put the spoon in the bowl wrong. It was upside down, and it was obvious that Yoongi wasn't paying attention when he was putting it in the bowl.

"Oh my God," Yoongi tried not to smile as he looked away from the bowl and away from Jimin. Well, that's embarrassing. "Stop laughing at me." Yoongi sort of pouted as he picked up the blanket and put it over Jimin's head to hide his laughing.

"No," Jimin removed the blanket from his face and tried to stop smiling. "I'm sorry."

Yoongi puckered his lips and snatched the spoon from the soup. "I'll just get another spoon." He said as he went towards the kitchen again. He got another spoon and was heading towards the bedroom again, but a knock at the front door stopped him from going in.

  He walked towards the door and opened it with with the spoon still in his hand. He became confused once he saw Leo at the door, smiling. Leo's smile fades away once he saw Yoongi. "Where's Jimin?" He asked.

  Yoongi eyed him and looked down at the drink that was in his hands. "Why?" He asked.

  Leo rolled his eyes. "I don't have time for this. Give this to him." He held out the drink he had.

  "Why should I?" Yoongi grimaced.

  "It's Jimin's favorite." Leo smirked. "What? You didn't know that? You're a bad roommate."

  Yoongi squinted at the boy before he took the drink out of his hand harshly. "Of course I knew that." He lied. "But why are you here when Jimin obviously doesn't want you?"

  Leo merely shrugged. "I can still try." He said before he turned around with that stupid smirk still on his face. "By the way," he stopped in his tracks as Yoongi eyed him. "Tell him I said that I'll be waiting for him on Friday." He said before he started walking away once again.

  Yoongi stared at the air for a second.

  See him on Friday? What does that mean?

~