PVZ hero: green shadow chapter 2: the birthday

hello again! yes, I'm back with a new chapter and don't worry my dear reader, you won't have to wait that long before you meet the amazing Greenshadow! but first, you're going to encounter some people that might help you in the further chapters I shall create, enjoy!

it's been a while ever since you started working at sharms' pastry but you got a good amount of money, just enough to feed yourself, your adoptive mom and your two little plants, all in all, a good life, you made friends with the regular customers, who live in your neighborhood and, you even help sharms in a local adoption center sometimes and you loved taking care of all those little plant buddies. yup, your life was normal... until now

(RIIIINNNNGGG)

you woke up with a start and slammed your alarm clock and stood up, you looked at your clock "whoa its 7:50 am already?" you exclaimed, sharms would understand if you were only thirty minutes late.... but add an extra 20 minutes and you're done for...

You hurried all the way to the bathroom took a bath, combed shaved(just in case you were growing a mustache) rushed to the living room to eat breakfast, you were eating fast when your mother said "uy (Y/N) grabe naman ka Naman kumakain(hey (Y/N) you sure eat fast)

You replied mouth full "sorry ma" then you swallowed "I'm late for work mama nagmamadali na ako (I'm in a hurry)

"o sige Dalian mo na para hinde magalit ang boss mo (oh, go ahead hurry up so your boss won't be angry at you)".

You ran at the speed of light, well really at the speed of a normal person, all the way to the pastry "sorry I'm late!!!" you shouted but to your surprise no one was around, come to think of it, you didn't see petals and rainbow messing around at home.

Strange you thought

This never happened before...

'Wait' you thought

Is it Saturday?

Nope

Out of supplies

Restocked yesterday

Did they shut down?

'Don't ask stupid questions (Y/N)' you told yourself, you heard giggling in the kitchen

"Hello?" you call

No answer

You cautiously open the kitchen door, 'so dark' you thought where is that light switch, once you opened the lights, you were surprised to see everybody Infront of you and shouted

"Happy 25th birthday (Y/N)!!!"

"Guys!?" you ask in disbelief

There were rainbow and petals, sharms, Charles, and some regular customers: Andy, James, jack, zack, and matpat, and that last name made you think if he's parents where making a reference to someone, "whaddya think?" sharms said " I made you work extra time so you would sleep longer, to give us more time"

"don't forget we changed his alarm clock to 7:50" rainbow reminded her "aww what a darling" sharms said in awe while patting rainbow's head "you never told me you had little plants at home (Y/N)"

You slowly say "ah well, nobody asks, and by the way, Charles, did you make this cake?" you ask when you see a mouth-watering chocolate cake, oh they remembered your favorite dessert!

Andy, a large man, sheriff of the town spoke up, holding a soda(he never liked beer, neither did you in fact) "happy birthday (Y/N) we wish you, a long life my boy" "happy birthday dude" James said in his casual clothes, he was a surfer on a nearby beach, "happy birthday!!!" everyone else shouted, and the party began, everyone had a good time, "sigh, if only mom were here" you said when suddenly, the doors flew open.