Chapter 1

Virgil sat in his room, he couldn't get out of his mind what Roman had said... ' He's only causing Thomas pain nowadays! Did you see him earlier? That panic attack was horrible and it's all Virgil's fault! I can't believe that guy...' he had no idea that Virgil was around the corner, listening to everything he had said... Virgil peeled off his hoodie, it was drenched in sweat after his last attack, and covered himself in a thick, purple blanket before placing on his head phones, he was about to fall asleep when he heard a knock on his door...

'Come in!' He shouted, knowing whose voice would respond, ' Hey kiddo, make sure you take your thing off tonight' he winked at Virgil then left to make dinner.

Patton was the only person who knew Virgil's secret, and he didn't plan on anyone else knowing. Virgil was transgender, he had been for about 7 Years now but he still couldn't accept himself, Patton was the only one who understood him, he didn't even plan on letting Patton know until one day he put on his binder too tight and Patton had to pry it off of Virgil so he could breathe and after that, Patton swore to always check up on Virgil, reminding him to take off his binder at night and to make sure he could breathe properly, it couldn't be too tight.