Chapter 2

Virgil woke up, eyes flickering open and adjusting to the dim light of his room. He glanced to his side, checking his alarm clock but quickly stood up and pulled on his hoodie over the t shirt he fell asleep in. 'Shit! We were supposed to have a meeting in the kitchen at 10 Am, it's quarter to fucking 12!'

He quickly applied his  signature eye shadow and sprinted down the stairs to the kitchen. As Virgil got to the last step Roman looked at him with a small smile, 'what!? Is he smiling at me!? I thought he hated me...' Virgil's thoughts were interrupted when Patton called him over to the table they were huddled around.

' Come on kiddo! We need you're opinion on something! ' Patton shouted, Virgil quickly ran over, confused as to why they would want his opinion but still pleased they didn't forget about him.

Once everyone was together they went over to sit on the couch and  Roman began speaking, 'okay, so we were thinking that maybe~ we could all go swimming?' Virgil could tell the question was pointed at him, the others and especially Patton knew he didn't like anyone seeing him without a shirt on, although Logan and Roman were oblivious why, Patton knew Virgil didn't want them to see him in his binder.

Virgil began to panic, he didn't want to ruin it for the others but he didn't want them to find out his secret, ' u-um...' Virgil glanced over to Patton for reassurance but he was just struck with a worried and slightly confused look, he glanced over at Roman and Logan and was shocked when he saw Roman's face, he looked so desperate, his face matched that of a begging dog, Logan however had a sympathetic look on his face like he felt bad for Virgil.

Virgil couldn't take it so he said a quick reply and ran to his room on the brim of a panic attack

' okay. '

Virgil had said okay.

He had to get a swimming binder.

They couldn't know.

They would think he was a freak...right?

right...?