Chapter 3

It had been a week now, and the sides were already piling themselves into their car, Patton drove, Logan was in the passenger seat and Roman and Virgil were in the back.

' Alrighty, kiddos! Who's excited to go Swimming!? ' they all looked at each other before Roman spoke up
" I think we're all excited, aren't we!?" Roman smiled brightly but Logan sighed, " Although swimming is an amazing exercise, I for one am not very excited, I would have enjoyed just reading a book at home and listening to music."

At that moment, something. Something. Clicked in Patton's mind, he looked over to Virgil and noticed his anxious hand movements and realised what was happening.

" Virgil...?" Virgil couldn't hear him. There were too many things going through his mind.

Whatiftheyfindout?Whatiftheyhatehim?Him...Him...Her...?No,hewasaboy.Heisaboy.Right...?

His breath hitched and he coughed, he couldn't breathe. He couldn't breathe! HE COULDN'T-

"Virgil! Breathe, okay? Breathe in for 7 seconds." Virgil tried, but he choked on his tears and wimpered. Sobbing harder he could feel the new found voices drifting away, he reached out for them, needing the comfort of his friends in the state he was in. The space around him soon became smaller and smaller, until he could barely move around. He was on his hands and knees, desperately trying to find something. Anything. That could help him. But there was nothing.

All of a sudden...

Everything.

Went.

Black.