Chapter 7

( art isn't mine ) sorry for the late update I just couldn't really be bothered to continue this, Christmas was amazing and I kinda got caught up in it but I'm doing a chapter now and am planning on updating more often!!! Anyway, let's get on with the chapter!

Chapter 7:
Roman trudged down the stairs, his face low and the pale lines of previous tears were still visible on his cheeks, his eyes were puffy and red and his clothes were messy and creased. The first person he saw was Patton who gave him a slight smile before looking away and carrying on a conversation with Logan... this wasn't like normal Christmas, this was rushed and uncared for, Patton had even forgotten to put up the stockings- " oh shi-shoot! The stockings!!!" Patton proceeded to take out 4 brightly coloured  stockings and placed them on the fireplace, giving virgil's a slight sad look before putting it up with the others.
" sorry about that guys... It's just that after what happened last night I... Oh, Roman! Your face... have you been crying...?" Roman wiped his eyes with his sleeve before looking at Patton " n-no! A prince would never cry!!! That's absolutely propostrous, I-! "
" kiddo.... "
"I- uh..."
"Roman there is no need for this behaviour, now have you been crying or not???" Logan butted ( heh... ) in.
"I-i"
"Kiddo..."
"Uh... i- i-"
... Patton stared as Roman began to fall to the floor, his legs giving out and his breathing becoming quicker
" kiddo, are you oka-" Roman didn't hear the rest of what Patton had said, he noticed this was what Virgil looked like whenever he had a panic atta- shit... he was having a panic attack and it was his first one...
" Virgil..." Roman's lips trembled
" What...?" Patton swore yesterday Roman couldn't stand the sight of Virg-
" g-GeT VIrGIl n-NOw!!!"
Patton hurried to the emo's darkly painted door and knocked " What is it...?" Virgil's voice was strained and Patton could barely hear him
" it's Roman, kiddo he-"
" Patton, please, Roman doesn't even want to look at me..."
Kiddo he NEEDS you-!"
" why would he possibly want to see me..?"
" he's on the floor, shaking and crying and he can't breathe and I don't know what to do-"
" why...? What happened to have caused it...???"
" all me and Logan did was ask him why he was crying, then he just fell to the floor and told us to get you..." at that Virgil bolted down the stairs and sat by Roman's side, this was worse than he thought...
" Roman, can you hear me...?" Roman's eyes were blank and unsteady " Roman if you can hear me know that you're going to be okay and that I'm here for you, okay??? This won't last, you'll get through this like the brave prince you are!" Roman's head nodded slightly as Virgil slowly kneeled closer to him " Can I touch you...?"
" y-ye-"
" it's okay Roman, you don't have to speak, just nod and shake your head, okay?" Roman nodded.
"Okay, I'm gonna need you to try and breathe, okay? Just follow my breathing...," breathe in for seven seconds..." Roman tried but coughed and tried to rip himself out of Virgil's arms... He hurt Virgil... Virgil hates him, doesn't he...? He's just doing this because he likes seeing Roman in pain... Virgil isn't tying to help him... He's trying to hurt him... " g-GeT awaY fROm Me...!"
" what-"
"YoUr tryIng TO huRT me...!"
" Roman-!" Roman stood up and ran upstairs, locking himself in his room, Virgil banged on the door and shouted for him but all he could hear were Roman's desperate breaths as he tried to get through his first panic attack all by himself... this wouldn't turn out well... they needed to get Roman out of his room...