chapter 1

"I cant stand you , you are a worthless piece of shit who couldn't control your emotion who killed your family now its your turn" A girl scream from across the room aming a gun at me. As im watching her finger move to the trigger .

BOOM!

I jumped out my sleep drenched in sweat unable to catch my breath. As i moved my lifeless body to the end of the bed making my way to the bathroom slowly. While washing my face my dream replyed in my head as the haunted memory of my wreckless decision on endless repeat yes I ended my family life because my voice in me said otherwise turned on me but thats the pass im not gonna let it ruin my life. My Name is Mya im 20 and as you all ready know i killed my family but it was an accident i faced multi personality disorder and i just couldn't take the yelling im a Stem and im in a gang and thats all you need to know .

(Mya pov)6:00pm

Im just chilling in my room my stepmom at work and my brother is high as a kite in his room .So i desided to bench watch The 100 sense i don't have work today .

DING. My phone went of and i read the text.

King💪🌎: We need you at the group house today got sum cookie problem and are you ok i got this werid feeling

Mya😎😈: Bet im on the way and yea

I got up and got dress in a camo jean jacket with my white tummy tee and blue jeans. I slide on my all white Vans and headed for the door ."A sis happy birthday" he said handing me some half eatin edibles "thanks i guess I'll put them in the refrigerator". I informed knowing his high ass was gonna want it later amd it's not even my birthday. Grabed my keys and continue to the door. I reaching my baby my all black motorcycle.

Moments later

As i was driving i felt uneasy so i pulled over and sat on the ground . "Happy to see me again i know you missed me " Kenny said . i ignored him and kept telling myself he's just a voice in my head but i feel he's over powering me ."So you can't hear me hoe " He yelled angrily as i felt pain in my left arm ."Please leave me alone i didn't mean to do it...it was you" i cried out wanting my minds mercy "Now its my fault they hated you and you where to scared to solve your problem...huh" he said as more pain rushed threw my body prying i bleed out from cutting myself with rocks "your lucky someone coming you worthless peice of shit ". I just cried as i see the headlights get brighter into i passed out.

King Pov

As i placed her motorcycle in the truck and put her in the passenger seat . Im happy i put a tracker on her phone i knew something was up today. Let me introduce myself im King and im 20 i work part time in a studio you know to pass the time i have been friends with Mya since 15 in Foster care we related over losing our family even though i didn't kill mine i killed the man who did." where am i " She manage toget out sounding dehydrated ." Mya what i tell you about hiding things from me i knew you were off today" i replyed handing her a warter "and that's what make you a good friend thanks" complementing our friendship "uuhh i guess but you stay at the group house into your feeling better and you wounds are healed" "Ok mom no problem" she said sarcastically while were finally arriving at the house

" Mya what i tell you about hiding things from me i knew you were off today" i replyed handing her a warter "and that's what make you a good friend thanks" complementing our friendship "uuhh i guess but you stay at the group house into your feelin...