chapter 5

Kay pov

Im laying in bed naked just flipping threw channels.Im tryna distract myself from earlier after they got back everyone went there seprate ways why King , Ace and Mya went to make the trade.

Tap.i looked towards the my balcony doors as the tapping sound continued.I wasn't finna go investing shit because i don't wanna die but im scared.Than my doors flung opened and i seen some one climb onto the balcony as i waited to see a face with my gun in hand.

"Cece why the fuck did you climb onto my balcony scaring me like that and how im on the third floor" i implied while laying back down."I'm tired and wanted to talk with you baby girl before bed and don't worry how" she explained while getting naked and laying next to me.

"Talk about what and go sleep in your bed"."About earlier im sorry i hurt your feelings but you know i can be only yours since your mines it works both ways" she said while looking me dead in my eyes with her pure honesty.

"I don't care do you I'm single and got a pussy appointment tomorrow" i lied knowing she'll get mad."mmhhmm you gonna get someone killed don't try me now come lay down I'm sleepy" she said while getting under the cover."No you anit my mom my dad nor girlfriend or daddy" i stated standing my ground.

"So you wanna play the hard way huh" Cece said while walking to her clothes and walking back with hand cuff and cuffed me to the base board of the bed."I thought we accomplished im daddy but it's okay I'll show you again" was the last words before Cece went in...

King pov

"I'll do the trade but listen out because after imma need you to bring me the girl" Mya said while getting out the van and i just nodded.Once the door closed i moved to where Ace was and gave her a kiss on her forehead."What was that for " she questioned laughing a little. "Nothing but i do wanna talk to you" as i said that she turned her chair to face me.

"I don't know about this between me and you... You love me or you don't" i pushed out wanting answers." I love you but where moving hella fast and im not ready ".

Im lost of words hearindg Ace say that when we haven't even been on a date."Okay well what about me touching you it's like you scared of me is it because I'm intersex" i asked hoping she says no because that would hurt if so.

"No no no that's not it and i don't acted like that" she defended herself." Okay than when i do this your fine" i said while moving my hand up her thigh waiting for her reaction.

Ace pov

As her hand sits on my thigh i try not to panic but the memories flashing back and i cant help it.

~Flashback~

"Happy 15 birthday baby girl your finally becoming a woman" the man said before placing a hand on my knee." I know i can't wait to I'm older so i can be a grown up" Ace said drawing pictures of flowers.

"Well for your birthday i wanna give you a gift of your first step to womanhood" he said moving his hand up my thigh slowly making me feel werid.

"umm im good i better go join my party" Ace tried to leave but he pulled her on his lap."Would you rather someone you don't know do this or me" he semi yelled as i try to run." Leave me alone i don't wanna be a woman" i yelled as tears clouded my vision.

"To late baby girl" Was all he said before pinning me to the bed and taking my innocents.

~End flashback~

"Ace... Ace... ACE" King yelled trying to grab my attention.I looked at her before moving to the far end of the van curled up tryna hold my tears.

"What's wrong was it something i did" i just nodded no and toke a deep breath." Im not ready to be touched again and i want my innocents back and a voice" I said before silently crying in my knees.

"who did this what's there name" king said walking towards the computer typing." No it's over you can't find him" i said trying to get her to stop but she looked more mad.

"no he has to pay your scared to be touched by someone who loves you because you where abused i want let it slide" all i could do was pull her into a kiss and feel her tention relased.

Boom.

"Niggas i been calling yall name that damn kiss better mean yall together finally or im killing both of you" Was all Mya said before pulling the girl out and throwing a bag in the car.

Mya pov

Im waiting for these bastards because there late man i got things todo."Sorry were late where is she" a girl with hazel eyes and jet black hair said."She's fine but do you have the money" i asked getting straight to the point."yea but we wanna see her first " the other girl with red hair said before throwing the money in the middle.

"Okay money than ill have someone bring her" they nodded in agreement i checked the bag and everything was there so i tried calling for the van no answer."Ok there taking forever why don't i go get her " i said hoping i don't die because of them assholes in the van so i ran and got her and ran back.

"here now ill catch y'all on the flip side still owe us 15k" was my last words before getting in the van . "What the fuck were yall doing" i asked alittle pissed off. "Nothing but howed it go" right when i was gonna answer gun shots were being fired at us and King started driving off i made sure no one was following.

~home~

"Yall suck but who can get this bullet out of me" i questioned knowing it was into deep for me todo."Jay can she in the clinc area now"Ace said and i tried so hard not toget happy but a smile creeped on my face."Man she better be the only option" i said walking away tryna sound slick.

Jay pov
~Clinic~

Cleaning up the clinic into Mya walks in bleeding."What happened and who shot you" i asked taking her shirt of examining the wond."I don't know i was tryna grab the girl while we was getting shot at and boom.. But can you get it out " she anit even look hurt pouring alcohol on it.

"yea just sit still and you probably wanna bite something" i suggested before pulling it out and applying preasure her screamed persist my ear as i finished and bandage her up.

"ooww you anit give me no time to bite nothing you ass". " my bad had todo it fast but your fine now" i reassured her and started to clean up again."ummm Jay can we talk about the combat room"

i mean i don't know because i liked it so im nerves."yea whats up"." Did you get this feeling or sum when we you know" she looked up unsure but i did feel it to."Yeah it was like sparkes but remember no strings" i remined her knowing that's what she wants.As i was about to walk away she pulled me by my collar and kissed me."New starts" was all she said ."New start "