Chapter 2

Jay pov

Im sitting in Mya room waiting on her i called the emergency meeting but for no reason. so i was gonna tell her.

By the way Im Jay 20 and im lowkey crushing on Mya but i guess it's whatever because she doesn't do relationships but that's all you need to know besides that i have PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder).

Slam ."You always tryna be someone mom you should have let me bleed out" i watched as she yelled at the door and begin to strip not knowing im on the bed. I didnt know what to do so i just turned around and wait for her to finish ."ahhh what are you doing in my room" i heard her yell ."I...I needed to talk to you but I'll go if thats what you want " i reasured as i walked backwards towards the door into i bumpped into her i turned around so quickly."So sorry im tryna not to look... is it hot in here" i said but i ran across the bandages and wanted to know if she was ok ."stop staring at my arm sit down and i'll be back" she walked out as i try not to look at her ass.

Mya pov

Im pacing back inforth in my closet I just wanna fuck her but I know she gonna want strings to come with it and i don't commit and it's a one time thing .I got it make my move slowly and see what she do . I hurry and put on some butty shorts and a tube top with no bra so my nipple pericings show . "Okay jay what you wanted to talk about " i asked while sitting next to her."umm about the meeting i called it and i didn't.." I cut her short by putting my hand on her thigh."it's okay i know everyone has there days even me" i inform moving up on her thigh looking in her eyes now " uumm yea i just wanted to...umm fuck"

Jay pov

She was rubbing me threw my boxers and i was dripping wet already but im not a hit it quit it chick."mmm i can't do this mmm... You don't commit" i manage out.Causing her to just stopped and she just left the room "oh no what did i do" i said face palming myself.

~In kitchen~

"I don't know was i wrong for not wanna to be just a quick fuck" i asked kel."i don't think so but everyone knows Mya doesn't commit nor can anyone question her but king" she replyed "well i think Mya was just emotional and was tryna find a distraction she anit mean it like that " Ace assured " right everyone heard her yelling she'll talk when she ready "Kay said backing Ace up "thanks i finna go lay down "

Tay pov

"Girl you anit wrong sex is just an activity nothing special" I reassured her

Pause im tay never had a family so when i was younger my supposed to be friend sold me to a sex trade and i was only 12 and im 20 and anit stop into 19 i end up killing some people and my so called friend for taking the only thing i had .

"You might be right but she's a care bear she probably hurt" me and mya laughed while king just looked at us werid ."What king you gonna say we heartless and wrong" i said giving her my full attention " Yes your wrong she been crushing on Mya and we all know this your playing with her " "Well date her and if she fuck up hurt her its just one life " Cece said twerling her knife on the table. I would hate to date her ."Hey I'll apologizes but still try to fuck its 50 to 25 anyway yall no help " she said walking off im finna go find kel its mommy and daddy time

Jay pov

"Aahhhh stop leave me alone" i screamed as i pulled on my hair tryna calm down ."Hey jay ... Omg are you okay" She closed the door and pulled me into a hug and rubbed my back. Its werid because it helped than kel ran in."I thought i heard my bestfriend how is she " she asked looking sad because she was the only one that knew i had this problem and help sound proof my room so no one else would know."what's wrong with her why she pulling her hair and screaming" was the last thing i heard before passing out

Kel pov

Hey im kell im 21 been friends with Jay since pull ups my family was toxic and abusive so i would run away with Jay and we were each other family

"Mya calm down she's okay she has PTSD and sometimes she breaks down and no one knows because she doesn't wanna be the odd one out " i explained. "But she's not and i feel like i caused her break down i gotta go " she said wiping her tears."were are you going it wasn't your fault " i tried persuading her to stay."to the combat room i have problems to but i would hate for people to abuse mine just tell her im sorry and i do like her to im just scared of my mential problem" she finish before rushing out .Damn it would be easier if she said witch one I'll ask king .