chapter 4

Mya pov

As i wait for everyone to get here all i can think about is that kiss between me and Jay it felt so different and i think i wanna talk about it after this mess is over.

Everyone is seated so we locked the room down even thought where underground just to make sure only we can hear and so no one else can hack our borders."So what was so important you had to disturb me" I asked looking at my crew."Well ...one of our dropes didnt go threw " Ace announced lowkey pissing me of she could have just had the second and command authorise this trade but imma stay civil."Well Ace since you called everyone down here who was it and what do they have and how do you think we should go about this" I said knowing she was gonna get shy with all eyes on her and crack under pressure "Wow Who put a stick up your ass leave her alone and they owe us 30k and it was the three wanna be gansters and i wanna send 4 on the field to take one of there members so we can make a trade for atleast half they'll be at Luna Lounge tonight" King said saving Ace but they want go out though ."Ok King,Tay,Cece,and Me will go on the field rest of you computer surveillance i want this clean and quiet" they all noded and started to exit.

Ace pov

I when to my computer and sat down .im so upset with myself i need to stand up for myself.While deep in my thought i felt to hands on my shoulder and looked up."Stop over thinking you did fine better than last time you anit even speak " king reassured ."Thank you " i replyed "Anytime but you should thank me by letting me show you to a good time at a fancy restaurant with just you and me " She asked begging this time she's always ask every chance she get and i say No because im not ready to be in public yet with another well with another stud just yet ." I don't think so why not the movies or a pool hangout " i suggested trying to meet her half was."maybe" was all she said before walking away i do feel bad though but i can't.

Pause let me introduce my self Ace 21 im a stud and i like studs but with one in public imma die of my shyness and besides that i bet you waiting to see what's wrong with me im just not ready to be touch again...

Cece pov

Where at the lounge and i spotted this girl brown short wavy hair and slim thick.I know im suppossed to be doing the mission but Mya and King pissing me off with there arguing so i got a plan.😈

I Spotted one of the girls we were looking for and made my was slowly to her.As im getting closer im preping my rag i had a plan to cut her oxygen for a little into she pass out so i can do me so...as im a foot away i see the girl from earlier walking to the bathroom so i had to hurry i ran to the girl and she was tryna scream but it was mufflied so no one notice she dropped to the floor and i put her in the corner and left to the bathroom to finished what i started.

~Bathroom 3rd person pov~

As Cece enter the bathroom she made sure to lock the door looking for the girl while proceeding her plan.Seeing her bent over the sink fixing her makeup made her crave her even more.The mystery girl was at panic when she felt random hands on her waist into she realized it was the girl who kept eyeing her.She turned around and unzipped her dress knowing that's what Cece wanted and hoped on the counter.Now Cece admired how she was reading her mind but she wasn't ready for what's in stored.She started from the neck going down her body trailing kisses she smelled like vanilla and Cece wanted more she spread her legs and begin to tease the girl.The mysterious girl never been with a girl before she wondering what todo into her thoughts were cut short by her moans as she felt the pleasures of Cece tongue gliding up and down her slits and her fingers glazing across her clit.As Cece felt her tighting she smirked knowing what's next.After she came and wasn't paying attention Cece tape her mouth and tied the girl up as she screamed for murcey but Cece continued .

King pov

"Were Cece she always off fucking task" i yelled knowing she's probably hoeing."Right here bitch and im the one who made this girl go night night so i did my job" Cece said with red all over her pants."Then where were y..." I was cut short but the lounge erupting in screams as everyone running out."I was marking my territory and i left a message but ... You might wanna drive now" Cece said laughing while i give her the eye "I don't know why Mya lets you stay on the feild your wreckless" king instructed like she was make a point while everyone rolled there eyes "Man all i did was tell what's left of the 3 gangsters how to get there friend while getting pussy and getting my haunt of the day Using the girl body" she smilled while Mya high fived her ."That's fine you did your mission first so you good Ce" Mya assured her not caring if we got caught

Kay pov

As I'm watching the surveillance i see Cece heading for the bathroom and im cunfused because she just took out who we needed.I couldn't watch because there's no cameras in the bathroom but i hacked her phone and im listening into she pick up her phone."mmmm...fuck" my heart dropped so far i wished i didnt eavesdrop.But right when i was about to get off before she finished she picked up her phone and smiled"Why you watching me Kay i know its you and no one but you" she said looking directly at her camera so i faced timed her.

~FaceTime convo~

Kay:how you know it was me
Ce:i didn't good guess since you like watching me
Kay:Well i regret it and imma leave you alone
Ce:no baby girl i like when your watching and i just called you out now to show you wat i did( she said as she flipped the camera showing a dead girl naked with cuts all over her body and a message in blood saying my territory and we have your friend)
Kay:Omg why you killed her i though yall were fucking
Ce:because it's just me no reason at all
Kay:you dodged my question you fucked her and you want tell me the truth fuck u
Ce:baby girl im s...

I hung up before she could finish why people gotta lie.