chapter 3

Cece pov

Hey im cece 21 yrs old and im a little crazy i have schizophrenia and i can't control my behavior sometimes but don't let my beauty fool you haha

Im in the combat room with Mya oh agressive ass im just happy im not this punching bag."you gonna start bleeding again if you don't slow down" i warned her "man fuck these bandages and you" she clapped back ."I mean if kenny aggressive ass gonna fuck me why not" i joked because ... to cut a long story short me and Mya fucked around but only when her personality was fucking up and it was always this Kenny nigga and she be beating this box up and testing the waters she anit scared to almost kill me when it's kenny ."why you over there day dreaming i been telling you to get the fuck out for about 10 minutes" "well damn I over stayed my welcome" i said walking out i was tired of watching her anyway finna go hunting.

Mya pov

As i punching even harder with the sweat dripling off me.I'd hate to admit it Cece was right im bleeding again damit. I grabbed the first aid and went to the wall and slid down it crying.Why am i so heartless."It's my fault i hurt people so why want you let me die" i scream  to no one direvtly."Mya you didn't hurt me and im glad your not dead" Jay said sitting next to me." I did hurt you tryna throw myself at you and i know your not that type of chick i just wasn't in my right mind" I stated standing up tryna leave but she stopped me."No you didn't I just like you and wouldn't be okay with just a one night stand with a girl i see a future with" she confessed but i can still feel like i shouldn't believe it." Your lying to me and that's not far your tryna hurt me im nothing but a hoe tryna get her way" i announced while yelling and snatching away from her. "I'm not i like you and i know your feeling the same and your scared so am i but why can't we both face our fears" Jay said tackling me to the ground since I tried to run again."No let me go and let me run i don't believe you" I confessed swing on her but she's bigger than me ."Your so ignorant and you deny everything but your gonna listen your fucking beautiful your flaws are what make you to this independent , smart and unpredictable women and i want that in my life and I'll prove it" she said before kissing me and... And it felt so werid at first all i felt was sparks into....

Kay pov

Finally im kayla but kay for short im 21 im pretty much an active person in the bed and i even build things and role play also in the bed don't tell no one but i like hard bdsm

Im just sitting behind the waterfall on the pool chilling into i see Cece fine ass in the hottube i know people say she's crazy but not around me though. I don't know if she spotted me staring but she got out the hottube and dived into the pool."Where'd she go...ahhh" i screamed as i was pulled underwater and kissed i opened my eyes and it was Cece .So i pulled away and stood up looking at her "you wasn't scared while you was staring come let me please you" she said moving closer ." hold on im daddy even if im a fem" i said pulling her close and kissing her ."No you got it twisted im daddy and a dominant fem" she said while choking me and kissed me roughly . As i take off her bathing suite top while she picked me up and set me on the rocks."your ready or are you sensitive because either way imma make you scream" she smirked and before i could answer she was aggressively sucking on my pearl i couldn't help but moan as she slapped my thigh."fuck right there Ce" i moaned out but i could feel her smiling while tounge fucking me and rubbing me still.Mentally cursing because i don't wanna tap out but my stomach start to tighten as i keep tryna hold my climax."Someone coming better be quiet" she smiled while pulling me off the wall why im confused on what she doing i feel her fingers going in and out slowly as she curled her fingers hitting my g spot repeatedly."A kay you seen Cece we got a mission" King asked why i bite my lip tryna hold back "mmmm.... Nahh...fuck i think .... Daddy...i mean her dad house" i said clearing my throat and tryna close my legs but that wasn't an option."mmm i heard you so who's daddy" Cece whisper to me as king walked away."I slipped up im not saying it" i said trying to hold my ground as she speeds up . i bite my bottom lip and gave in "you daddy ...fuck right there" As i came she went back underwater and left damn that was hot.

Jay pov

As were kissing i hear foot steps so i got up and fixed my clothes."hey there's a mission everyone need to be at base now and what was yall doing" Ace questioned "fighting so where always prepare" i blurted out and left man now if i wasn't horny from our first accounter i am now .

"hey there's a mission everyone need to be at base now and what was yall doing" Ace questioned "fighting so where always prepare" i blurted out and left man now if i wasn't horny from our first accounter i am now