Im tired and got Au inspiration

AU idea: a school for the gifted.

All of the hermits would be highs school age, each with varying abilities.

Mumbo: has a knack for mechanics, being able to make anything out of seemingly nothing.
Background: he met Xisuma in primary school, and they hit it off immediately. Eventually after they discovered their abilities they realized how hand in hand they went, and were insuperable. Xisuma would spawn him some red stone and other bits, and Mumbo would make something for Xisuma to use.
Xisuma: 'Admin Abilities', can hack into the system if you would, and spawn in various materials. Also has technopathy. Basically can control technology with his mind.
Background: see Mumbo
Grian: he just has wings
Iskall: one of his eyes is basically an information scanner, plus it gives him deadshot abilities
Background: Iskall was born with a deformity in his eye that unfortunately lead it to getting removed. But later on in life, he met Doc, a zombie who had kissed a girl with a photographic and gained part of her knowledge. He built him a replacement eye even better than the original.
Doc: part zombie, doesn't require food or water, and if he eats a part of someone, he can gain brief memories or important knowledge the person has/had.
Background: he discovered his power when he kissed a girl with a photographic memory, and suddenly had one of his own. He chose to use his ability for good, and improving his own knowledge. When he met Iskall, he built the sweed a replacement eye.
Cub/scar: have the ability to summon and control vexs. They can also give the equivalent of experience orbs to people, and have the ability to fuel brewing stands, enchantment tables, and can power red stone without the need for a source.
Background: they met when they were little and were together ever since. When they discovered their abilities they used them to cause mischief. They dubbed themselves the 'convex'
Stress: Ice Queen, Elsa but with a good grip on her powers
Python: he blows up. Whenever he gets a crackly red pattern on his skin he's charged up, and can explode like a creeper, but actually live.
Background: python and stress are the opposites of each other. They met a while ago and keep in contact. Whenever pythons about to explode, stress can shoot some ice at him and he cools off.
Rendog: can turn into a werewolf on a whim, involuntary on full moons.
Joehills: any poem he writes down in a special notebook will pop off the page and turn into whatever story he created. All ink projections are under his control, they are erased once used.
bdubs: Can create a sort of 'bubble' thing. Basically a shield power, but the material is like a bubble that you blow from like, soap. However its incredibly hard to break.
Keralis: has a pack of cards with razor sharp edges. can throw with 100% accuracy, and can control them with his mind. also you cant beat him in a round of any card games.
ZombieCleo: When her eyes flash yellow, she can reap the undead souls from the ground. They will fly through the ground and become solid, and be under her command. Zloy has the same power.
MImpulse: he has a sort of book with various different spells that he can cast to help him out in his day to day life

H e c k. I might write a story about this. Idk.

Update: it's in the works and is going to be l o n g by the looks of it. Or maybe a bunch of small parts idk I'm indecisive.