one

Class hours has finally done when Jungkook decided to hook me towards the café not so far in our campus. He's walking after me, probably having sight of my butt. I was typing on my phone when a big hand savagely whipped my buttocks causing a loud growl echo amid the vast of students coming out the gate who gave me the weirded-out-stares. The bastard snickered, seemed satisfied at the contact. I sent him the glare and walked as if nothing happens but this pervert kido runs, reaching me out to give another spank on my butt. But he's confident to retain his hand on it and even gave it a squeeze!

"Handy," he says with a grin on his face.

"Hey! I'm not ready!" I jokingly respond which makes him cackle.

"Your fat ass ruins my innocence's being. When my eyes are being seduced by your ass, do I have to inform you?" He inquires plastering a smirk on his lips.

"Asshole," I whispered. ".. well, blaming my ass from seducing your eyes won't revoke your innocence, Jungcock," I sneered before I ran across the road. He ran as well and followed me until we reached the café.

Did we sound gay on that talk? Yes, maybe but it's nothing unusual. Jungkook indeed has that kink or maybe he has others but to clarify a thing, we aren't gays. I am someone who can be attracted to males, females, transgender people and those who identify as non-binary- a pansexual. On my other half, the jerk named Jeon fucking Jungkook fucks both sexes. He can be attracted to both male and female. However, I just thought that isn't it gay too when he fucks boys? Anyways, if you are to ask me, I believe that this bunny teeth bisexual fucker is crushing on me- oh correction. On my ass.

When we got in and found our seats, we gestured one of the waitress who immediately approaches us with her beaming smile. I just noticed something as she walks. She's probably a lesbian. Or maybe just boyish.

"Latté please," I said, flashing a light smile before I glance at Jungkook.

"Mine.. um same as him please," He ordered.

The waitress gave us her wide smile before she say, "Your coffees will be serve in 15 minutes," she states then turns her butt around us and walks, not intentionally sways her hips. My eyes widens a little, cocking my brows, and my lips created a narrowed 'o' with her big booty. My gaze shifted as I heard a light grunt and chuckle from Jungkook.

"Admiring that lesbi bootae?" He grins. I scoff.

"So? I'm a pansexual and I can admire who or what I want to admire, you gayshit," I reply. He then crosses his arms.

"Yeah yeah yeah. I know you,
TaeTae-bootae. What interests you is what you gets. No matter who," he leans back on the chair, whispering, ".. you better stop thinking what you are thinking."

I furrowed my brows, ".. why? Don't act like you don't want to fuck my ass, pervert," I hissed, rolling my eyes. He let out a laugh. See? He didn't disagree. It's half confirmed that he has a crush on my ass.

Despite the two-year age gap between Jungkook and I, we both are attending the same college. As well as Jimin hyung. Particularly, I'm older than him. Even though he's the youngest among our squad, he pretty much like dominating everyone. We are seven in the squad, three of us are still studying while the other four were already graduated and running their own businesses.

There was an unusual silence between until I urged to break it. "You're bisexual, right? Jungkook?" He gave me the look, cocking his right eyebrow.

"Yeah?" He replied in a moaning tone that makes a lascivous smirk paint my lips.

"You fuck both girls and guys?" He furrowed his brows and crosses his arms against his brave chest as he place his leg on the other in '4' style.

"Yeah? And so?" I gave him a unsatisfied look. "What's the deal with that?"