four

"Oh my gawd! What are you two—" the guy yells and gasps, his palm covering his agaped mouth in disbelief. Eyes are widening, startled as he points at our naked bodies. Or more like pointing out our dicks. I was dumbfounded at the first place until I realised he should not see it. I grabbed the warm and soft duvet and wrapped around my body even it's too late to cover it.

"Hyung! Do you not know what privacy means?!" I yell at him, throwing a pillow at his direction. When he finally invaded what's going on, he bursts into laughter.

"You two are both drunk and you probably don't know what you both are doing! I should take this moment! Oh my! I should take a pic or film this!" He states and abruptly takes his phone and captures pictures.

"Hey! Horse— Hoseok hyung!" I stand up from the bed, trying to get his fucking phone. He'll surely use those pictures for blackmailing us. Jungkook is just there, watching and smiling like a dog.

"Hyung," Jungkook interupts which makes Hoseok glance at him, still not allowing me to get his damn phone. "You wouldn't want to receive blackmail from me, would you? I know you're crushing on—" Hoseok immediately halts and puts down his phone which is a good time for me to snatch it away from his hand. Yet he quickly slid it on his pocket.

Wait. What's the damn secret? Hoseok's crushing on someone.. who?

"Hey, Jeon! Shut your fucking mouth or I'll seal it with—"

"What? If you do, I will really tell everyone that you like— "

Hyung cries like there was no tomorrow and throws the pillow upon the younger who's laughing out loud, "How do you— Is it when I— no way! I just did not, did I?" hyung whispers but managed to hear it. Guys! Hello, I'm still here. Don't make me a narrator of what you two are doing. This is our story, if I am not mistaken.

So I took the scene and yelled, "Please, just get out. Or I'll force Jungkook to tell your secret to everyone!" I yell, pushing him out of the chamber. When I already get his ass out of our room, I closed the door but he still got his final words before he finally leaves.

"Taekook! Bangtan boys were looking for you that's why I came, okay? I didn't mean to bother your session. Yoongi got your whiskey you requested, Tae! And Jeongguk. I'll spread the picturesss if anybody knew the shit! Okay?!" He yells out of the door, hissing his 's' to emphasize he has a lot of evidences to proof what is what. Jungkook chuckles and yells back 'okay!' then I heard hyung's backing out of the door, heading back to the other guys.

"Damn whiskey! You better tell me his secret, kook," I groan.

"Next time," he grins. After a little second of silence, I heard him whistle, chasing at my dick in front of him. Then I've just momently knew that the duvet was unwrapped, I didn't even felt it fell down!

"Come here, baby."

💦

"Hey! Tae-ssi! Jeongguk-ah! You both suddenly popped off without any say. Where did you go?" Namjoon hyung asks, holding his glass of liquor.

"We fucked."

"What!?" Jin hyung unbelievably blurted out, eyes popping. I laugh.

"Kidding! We just got out there and smoked a bit," I lied. Jungkook slides his hands around my waist, simply, not letting anyone notice.

"They really fuc—" hoseokie hyung was about to declare his sentence when I immediately put the glass's lips on his mouth and gladly, members don't mind.

"Where's Yoongi and Jimin hyung?" Jungkook speeks, noticing Jimin and Yoongi hyung are at somewhere else. I eyed the seats where they were earlier and indeed, they're gone. Where are they?

"Jimin is already drunk and Yoongi has to bring him on the room after Jimin guzzled out of the flamed whiskey he brought for you. I think, he already drank 20 shots or more," Hoseok explained.

"I think they're doing something too," I spatted and Jin hyung incredibly glanced at me, his eyes are already in bloodshots and droopy.

"Too?"

"Did I say too?" I asked, a little shocked. "I don't think I said that. We did nothing too," I said, pretending innocent and whispered in the lowest tone, ".. but sex," because the music was loud, they aren't able to hear my mumble.

"I heard that, kitten," eyes widen as they met Jungkook's taunting stare, placing a lascivous smirk on his plumper lips.

"Fuck you," I have nothing to say but that. He laughs and squeezes my butt, making me flinch in a sudden. Hyungs turned their gazes at me when they caught me jolted up in a moment, standing for all of a sudden in the middle of their chat.

"Tae-ssi? You want something?" Namjoon hyung asks and I awkwardly laugh.

"Really fuck you, Kook," I whispered through teeth.

"May I go out? I'll just take a glimpse on the two. I have a huge feeling that they're doing miracle," I bid and they just nod their heads as an answer.

When I got in front of the other door, next to our room, I simply lend my ears on it, listening on what they might be doing but I heard no voice. Ugh! I'm expecting moans and groans there!

I attempted to tilt the knob, slowly and carefully. In fortune, the door was not locked! I mumbled "Yes!" and painstakingly open the door, trying to not make any noise. When there was a small line of gap, I peeked from it. But I only could see the cabinet and the head of the bed..

Rocking.

I knew it.

In that small sneaky curious glance, I can hear the wierd sounds, reflecting from the edges of the chamber. Moans, groans, rocking bed, and lewd sounds coming from in.

A mischievous grin escaped from my lips as the bright light bulb lit up over my head.

I slid off my phone from my pants and captured pictures before shuffling it to video camera, filming what might their reactions.

Yeah. My way is better than Hoseok's.

I opened the door fully and let out a very loud laugh, filming their reactions. I chased at them. Yoongi hyung at the top of Jimin hyung, both were naked, blatantly, fucking.

"Shit! Jesus Christ! What the hell are you doing?!" Yell DJ Suga.

"Filming a live porn show, duh!" I replied sarcastically and give a close up to Yoongi's salty reaction. "And it is not appropriate mentioning the holy name after and before cursing," I added then filmed Jimin. He was drunk but a little bit sobber since he was hitted by a huge dick of this swaegalicious DJ. Hahahahaha!

To be continue...

_______________

Thank you for reading❤