five

The night comes really exciting as we made a lot of unforgettable naughty scenarios and saw a fantastic real live porn show in a VIP rooms. I'm beginning to lose my shit on Hoseok knowing about the deal between Jungkook and I. I'm interested about the deal between the salty Yoongi and the mochi Jimin.

"Shut your mouth or I'll name my bills to you," Yoongi threatened as we walk, going back at the boys' table, leaving Jimin hyung inside who's now peacefully sleeping after sexual intercourse with the owner of the fucking night club and the swaegalicious DJ of his own, Suga. I giggled, remembering his unpaintable reaction. His face was incredibly shookt like a pussy that saw a dog with a dick on the forehead!

"Yoongi, is Jimin okay?" Kook asks. I sit next to him, grabbing a glass of liquor and drink it all the way down, making me wince in a mix bitter-sweet flavour of it.

"He's completely fine," he replies. I scoff. Of course. He must be.

"Not when the fucking hole bleed—"

"What the fuck?!" Jin hyung reacted on my phrase, widening his eyes, cheeks were red due to the effect of the liquor. I smirk and glance at hyung who's chasing at me like he's going to kill me.

"Jin, you're really drunk. You're mishearing things. He said Jimin's fine if you tell him you're ugly for once," Namjoon hyung told Jin hyung. Hyung is completely a mess as his hair was already matted and messi. Well, I think I'm still on my conscious and I'm glad I'm not that too drunk to forget this wonderful night!

"Taekook's having literally a fucking deal, then—" Jin hyung rant but I interupt when I heard something I don't wanna let them know.

"You told him!?" I shrieked at Hoeseok but he just casually shrugged and answered, "He asked and I just answered," I incredibly roll my eyes and glance at the smiling Jungkook, smoothly drinking his drink.

"I confirmed, kitten," Jungkook admits. I gawk.

"Sssh! Stob it! I'm on my speech, okay?! Taekook, Yoonmin, Namjin— why you guysh are not telling me thish! I thought Namjoon and I were the only gays here— hicc," he hiccups.

"Stop, Jin. Y-You're loud!" Namjoon shushes and we all were speechless. What did we just hear? My goodness! Every two of us has a deal? Gguk and I, Yoongi and Jimin hyung, and then there is Namjoon and Jin hyung?! How's the lonely Hoseok though?

"Y-you're being loud, Jin—"

"Sho what?! That's what you like, right? You keep telling me, "oh damn, baby! I wanna hear you moan loud" like that and now, you're stopping me? Stob it, Joonie!" Jin hyung retorted and added, " You guys wanna see an evidence?" He asks us and our naked eyes widen as Jin hyung kissed Namjoon hyung sloppily, tongue swaying around hyung's lips and mouth, biting his plump lips, making Namjoon hyung flush in bloodshots when Jin hyung finished the rough and wet kiss and uncomfortably glance at us who're still unrecovered.

Gross!

What kind of kiss was that? Llama kiss?

After Namjoon calms Jin hyung, he decides to take him in their room. We're left blanked, completely devoured by the happening I knew and saw.

"Yah," I called for Hoseok's attention. He glances at me, still mouth is agape.

"You also don't know about them, yeah? You only know about us?" I ask but he slowly shake his head, gulping, revealing his dimples on the side of his lips and chin.

"Uhm.. actually, I already know about Namjoon and Jin's relationship, Yoongi and Jimin having sex—"

"You fucking know?!" Yoongi retorted. Hyung nods, uncomfortably, looking at how we stared at him confusingly.

"Y-yes? Um.. I just accidentally saw you and Jimin having sex on my own bed when we had a night out just last week.. hehehe," he answers. Yoongi cursed.

"And then just earlier, I accidentally saw Kook and Taehyung having sex on the VIP Room— Forgive me please," he awkwardly says with a peace sign and uncomfortably sips his beer, cheeks were shallow.

"Yah!—" I was about to give him a smack when he interupts.

"Woah! Guys easy! I didn't intend to see you and actually caught you fucking on somewhere, okay?! I have no ship in this group unless it's threesome or I'll be the third-wheel and it fucking hurts," Hyung pouts.

"It hurts that you all guys are having benefits while me? Ugh! Guys I'm the one who have no lovelife here but I am also the one who catching my friends having their own fucking fucking session! I hetchu all fuckers! You making me a lonely hoe!" Hyung added with matching fake cries. Yoongi threw him a salty look.

"That's why you are Jung hoeseok," Yoongi replies. Jungkook and I suppress our laughs.

"Pffft"

💦

After a while, I felt my head throbbed and started feeling sick as I can feel my stomach turning up-side down. I can feel the intense heat running all over my body. I can feel myself sweating and my vision is getting bleary. The world is fucking rotating. Wait! Am I at the carousel? There's so many lights and riding people.

"Tae, are you alright?" Jungkook asks.

"Very very alright," I said sarcastically. My stomach was kicked by something, making me crouch down involuntarily, nausiting.

"Damn! Are you pregnant?!" Jungkook shouts and briskly supports me in concern.

"Dumbass. I'm drunk and for shit's sake, I can't bear a child! I have a dick, bisexual hottie!" I cussed and he smiled. Why's he smirking like a dork?

"Bisexual hottie, huh," he whispered.

"Excuse me?"

"Heard that," he still said.

"Take me," I told him. But he just stared at me, scrutinizing and memorizing every inch of my face.

"What?" I confusingly ask, cocking my brow, looking at him with pouting lips.

"Damn, babe! You're fucking gorgeous," he curses under his breath, looking at me from toe up to head then stucked at my lips.

"Your lips is tempting me like a scrumptious food. Your hair is already mess like you were just from a bed with me. Damn! You're giving me a boner if you know," he mumbled and leaned over to peck a kiss on my lips.

"I want to make your lips even more swollen including your ass with my hard dick, kitten," he whispers as he brushes his lips on mine as his hand slowly trailed over my thighs and hips.

"Come with me, Kitten. I'll take you with me and hit you 'til you crawl on the sheets," he said. He gave me a thrilling and suspenseful touch, making my hormones rise and beg for his pleasure. My body shivers.

"Damn the keyword! I would always come for you, Daddy."

END

____________

thanks for reading! please don't forget to follow, vote and comment.