To Start Off...

Another meeting was held today. And by today it meant Valentine's Day. America was late again and the meeting hall in Boston, Massachusetts, USA was in utter chaos. Countries yelling at each other, fighting among them, no sign of peace was to be found.
Germany already gave up on this group and just allowed Italy to rant on about pasta in his ear. Romano was cussing at Spain, the said tomato country only pursuing more for his affection. England and France were caught, yet again, in a useless argument. Matthew was being sat on by Russia who in turn was talking with China and Japan. Japan, however kept looking toward the large oak, wood doors in a hidden hope of expectance for his best friend. Prussia was doing the same while talking loudly about his proclaimed 'awesomeness.'
Suddenly, with no attention directed to it, the doors were opened slowly, allowing for everyone to see a shy American waiting behind them.
This inconspicuous American's name was Alfred F. Jones, better yet known as America. The famous selfish, obnoxious, loud, fat, hamburger obsessed idiot.
None of these titles about him were true, however no one knew that.
And so the unnoticeable American was able to wade his way through the mess of curses and threats to his seat. There he sat quiet which would have surprised anyone, but they were busy at the moment.
He watched as a vein popped in Ludwig, or Germany's, neck as he waited for it...
1...
2...
3...
"VILL EVERYONE SHUT UP SO VE CAN START ZHE MEETING ALREADY!?!?"
At that, everyone was silenced. Shuffling to their seats quickly, everyone now waited for the meeting to start. Get ready hell, it's your time to shine on this dreadful Earth.

...later...

As the clock struck 12:00 everyone straddled out of the meeting room in a rush to get to their groups. As this happened Alfred, our dear American, waltzed over to the rest of the F.A.C.E. family in hopes of small chat. Though chances of that happening ended in an all time low.
With a disappointed sigh, America headed toward the garden at the back of the smooth, stone building separating them, the nations, from the thickets of pines beyond. He sat in an empty patch of grass as the trees seemed to wave at him as the flowers proceeded to hug him gently and soothingly. Once he felt quite comfortable, Alfred then decided to sing as a way to release his pent up stress from work, his boss, the nations, the meetings, the wars, the world.

Everything...

Softly in rythm to nature's given green, he sung one of his favorite songs of all time.
Little Do You Know...

Little do you know, how I'm breaking while you fall a~sleep
Little do you know, I'm still haunted by the memor~ies
Little do you know I'm tryna pick myself up piece, by piece
Little do you know I~, need a little more time~

Underneath it all, I'm held captive by the hole in~side
I've been holding back, for the fear that you might change your~ mind
I'm ready to forgive you but forgetting is a harder~ fight
Little do you know I~, need a little more time

I'll wait~ I'll wait~
I love you like you've never felt the pain~
I'll wait~
I promise you don't have to be afraid
I'll wait
Love is here and here to stay-
So lay your head on me~

Little do you know, I know your hurting while I'm sound a~sleep
Little do you know, all my mistakes are slowly drowning me~
Little do you know, I'm trying to make it better piece, by piece
Little do you know I~, I love you till the sun dies~

I'll wait~ just wait~
I love you like you've never felt the pain
Just wait~
I promise you don't have to be afraid
Just wait~
Our love is here and here to stay-
So lay your head on me~

As his low, melancholic voice continued an echo seemed to form from the trees as they seemed to sing with him. The sky was beaming happiness as the blonde yank sung out his heart to Mother Nature.

I'll wait (I'll wait)
I love you like I've never felt the pain
I'll wait (I'll wait)
I promise you don't have to be afraid
I'll wait
Love is here and here to stay so-
Lay your head on me
Lay your head on me
Lay your head on me~

Little do you know I~, I love you till the sun dies

As the song ended, a peaceful silence was set until broken by a quiet sob. Alfred knew they all hated him with every fiber of their being, but he loved and appreciated all of them unconditionally. Even if they were the ones to kill him, he would never be angry or blame them in anyway.

They would never return that love.