Taken by... the WHAT!?!?

Alfred's POV:
  Alfred stayed there in shock as he looked up above the field afore him, there the Ancients stood looking at him, an unknown shine in their eyes. He blinked, rubbed his eyes and looked again. He WASN'T dreaming!!!
    'Th-they are really there...'
  Alfred then realized he still had his mask off. Quickly, he forced it back on and, acting like the silly goof he 'is,' tried to act like his usual 'hero' self.
  Key word.
TRIED
  He just couldn't hold that broken mask anymore.

Ancients POV:

  To say they were upset would be an understatement. They were full on angry! How dare their children hurt this pure, innocent boy and break him into this poor child before them! But, alas, he looked to fall apart any minute now. So, forcefully, pushing down their anger, the first to do anything was Native America. Pushing past them she pulled her boy into her loving and warm embrace. Her hold on him became tight around Alfred's small form, body shaking.
  Alfred didn't understand though. How can his Esti be here, she was dead!
.
.
.
Right?

  He didn't care much for that thought though and instead hugged her back just as tight, his usually inhumane strength not there.

"Maska..."

  Alfred, with his eyes closed breathed out a shaky breath.

"Yes..."

...

"You know I'm with you always...right?"

...

"Yeah..."

...

"I love you..."

...

"I love you too..."

"...Esti..."

(Thought I'd just leave it there huh?>:) No there's not enough feels.)

Rome POV:
  I never wanted to see such a young countr- no- boy so broken before, and it hurts me to see my children were part of the cause to this outcome. I would give them the lecture of a lifetime, but this little bambino needs my help now.
  Cautiously, as to not frighten the boy, I walk up to him as Native (Native America) pulls away from his view so he could see the others and I.
  "M-Mister Ro-Rome! You're here t-too!?"
  The boy asked seemingly...confused? Now that's just cute.~
  "Ve~ It 'as been a while-a si!"
  I hug him tightly, after all last I saw him two centuries ago! That is way too long in my book! Nevermind that, as I hugged him however, I felt him tense.
No good.
  That's not a good sign at all. This already showed how bad the damage is on him. This filled me with a surge of determination as my grip on him tightened slightly as to not hurt him. I'm gonna help this little bambino, whether my grandchildren stand in the way or not. Nothing will stop me until he is better.
  And as though the others understood my look of determination, I see them all nod from the corners of my eye. We all greatly agreed on one thing for once.

We're gonna save this boy from this world...

...Even if it takes a millennia...

...No harm would come to him again...

N E V E R . . .

A G A I N . . .

Unknown POV:

Unbeknownst to them however, a set of bright caramel eyes were peering at the scene wide eyes as they witnessed Britannia summon a portal. Altogether, each and every last Ancient walking through it to another place. The last were a familiar Roman and unfamiliar dark-skinned lady that put seemingly no effort in bridal-carrying an American.
  They both stopped and looked into the others eyes as a silent conversation ensued, ending with them both sporting large grins. Finally stepping through the unknown shadow stared in shock.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.. Did..

.

.

.

...The Ancients just take AMERICA!?!?

________________Author's_Note___________
  Viet: Haha! Did you expect that!? If so, good job. If not, it's alright you would've found out anyway. Thank you anyways for even reading this and I truly enjoy your reactions and comments on this. By the way-
  (Slight spoiler alert!)

  Should I give the new family of ten an old style Victorian cottage home in the countryside or a formal styled log cabin surrounded by a vast forest?
  I'll give this till the 25th for voting.
(Voting closed)
Comment your votes please, and thank you!