Ancient Decision

Ancients POV:

  Drip...
  Drip...
  Drip...

  Native America could not bare to look at her son. No Ancient could. At least... without crying or somehow breaking down emotionally.

  Ancient Egypt was a fan of the loud American in all honesty. He was a sweet boy who tended to be quite oblivious and naive in his young nature. It broke her heart seeing the sweet boy's small frame now.

  The Aztec Empire absolutely adored Alfred's adventurous hobbies, from hiking to scuba diving.
He himself was a wild adventurer during Alfred's age. Seeing him give up hopelessly burned a dagger through his chest.

  Britannia could not stop the endless tears that ran down her face. This boy had such a huge imagination that seemed to build her mind a new world with only words and dreams he had spoken. But now that new world seemed to darken in color.

  Germania was inspired to follow beliefs US made himself. They were encouraging and so possible, his beliefs could make a better earth. And his real presentations and speeches were amazing. The downfall of the intelligent blond however made him angry at the world they left.

  Rome appreciated how the blonde ball of sunshine never judged one by looks, but rather their actions to him and others in his environment. He never compared anyone to each other. EVER. But to see US get judged and compared by being himself and not be able to stop it silenced the empire for once in his loud schedule.

  Iberia missed the blondes sparkle. It was hard to put to words how much he actually cared for Alfred. This boy that was so full of life now looks so...dead... And it shocked him so much to see him finally break.

  Kievan Russ held strong pride for the American's determination for so many things. Mostly during the space race, which shocked him but also, gave him a good hearty laugh. The hopeless expression Alfred had on him with teary eyes drew a hollow feeling of failure in his heart for not helping him.

  Native America felt so broken inside for her youngest son, so...heartbroken. Could she have failed somewhere? To see she left her bright son to be swallowed by the dark world at such a young age made her feel a fleet of emotions crash in her. Anger. Sadness. Failure. She couldn't stand for this.

  None of them could.
  And so a decision was made.
  To fix a broken boy.

Alfred's POV:

  He cried there even in the peace after the storm for what was minutes felt like hours. Alfred always saw his flaws as stains in a mirror of his reflection that he could never remove. In all reality though, he was hurting himself.

He never saw the skinny boy...
He never saw the broken frame...
He never saw the scarred limbs...
He never saw the quiet workaholic...
He never saw the lost soul...

That seemed to stare back at him from the mirror...

  A flash of thunder shook him from his now dreary form to face toward the setting colors of purple, red, and gold. The light flashed in front of him so bright he forced his eyes shut. When he opened them again though he felt tears work their way up again.

  He looks up and sees...
a sunset...

  A warm, beautiful ecstasy seems to reach out behind it. It's so close, yet oh so far.
  Alfred reached out to grab it and let everything he bottled up release little, by little.
  The smell of pine trees wafted in the air that played with his golden, wheat hair. His sapphire eyes glimmered with fondness, his leather bomber jacket waving behind him. His t-shirt and jeans had dark spots of tears on them with his boots dug in the ground.
  There with the sunset stood a woman...
...standing amongst his one comfort...

..."Esti?"...

_______________Author's_Comment____________________
   Thank you those who still read this. It really means a lot to be able to have just one person read this so... Thank you! Have a wonderful day {or night wherever you are (^w^)}.