Chapter 8

*Math Class*
Cameron kept looking back at me. It looked like he wanted to punch me in the face. I smiled and looked away.

*after school at the park*

I went to the park by myself. I just wanted to think. I missed my mom so much! My dad is gonna re-marry in 3months. His soon to be wife is always being a bitch to me, I can't stand her. Ugh.... I need some one to talk to!

A group of boys and girls were calling me over. I didn't know who it was so I didn't go over. Then one of the boys was walking towards me. He looked like Cameron. It actually was! What does he want? Can't he see that my life is miserable now?!

Cameron- hey bitch!
Jordan- what do you want?! *rolled your eyes*
Cameron- just came to bother you!
Jordan- why did you tell your girlfriend about my mom?! *yelled*
Cameron- because everybody suppose to know! Don't they?!
Jordan- No they don't!! *sobbing*

I kicked his balls with my right leg. I couldn't stand him any longer.

Cameron- bitch! *cursed under his breath*

Jordan- I hate you so much! I don't even know why I even like you! I thought you were different! But I guess not... *sobbing*

My words were trailing off.

I just looked at Cameron on the floor. He looked funny while suffering through the pain that I went through.