Chapter 17

*at the park*

*Jordans POV*

We played soccer for about 30 minutes. Me and cameron decided to sit under a tree. We set up a blanket under the tree and took out the food. Cameron was sitting against the tree and I was sitting between his legs, against his chest.

From the corner of my eye I saw Trinity and Matthew kissing by the swings. Doesn't Matthew have a girlfriend? Isn't he best friends with Cameron? I hope he doesn't notice. I don't want him mad. It's scary when he's mad, trust me!

*Camerons POV*

What the actual fuck?! Is that Trinity and Matthew?! Fuck no!

Cameron- excuse me Jo!

I got up as fast as I can. I ran up to Matthew and punched him on the jaw. He fell to the ground. I kicked him once on the stomach.

Cameron- your a fucken slut Trinity! *yelled*
Jordan- Cameron, it's not worth it!

Hearing Jordan's voice calmed me down a bit.

Trinity- what is this bitch doing here?!
Cameron- she's not a bitch! The bitch is you! I don't see Jo fucking around with other guys!
Trinity- *gasped*
Cameron- and you *pointed at Matthew* you were my best friend! I trusted you, you son of a bitch! I can't believe I ever called you a friend!

••••

I think this is the most intensive chapter I ever written! Who agrees? Lol