chapter 12

*Jordans POV*

I woke up in a strange room, but then I noticed that it was Danielles room. She was laying down on the floor. I felt really bad. I noticed some bruises on my arms and legs that probably formed at night. I also had a bruised eye. I can't go to school like this!

I decided to go to my house before everyone woke up. I went to the living room and guess who I saw... yeah it was Trinity and Cameron, Mariah, Nash and his GF Ary, Hayes and his GF Mj, Matthew and Emma,  Taylor and his GF Sierra! Basically the whole "squad" is there.

I was walking through the living room quickly but Trinity stopped me.

Trinity- hey bitch! did you fall down the stairs!

every one including her started laughing.

Jordan- No!  *frowned*

Trinity- Then what happened? *smirked*

Jordan- Not- *got cut off*

Cameron- her dad was drunk and started beating her *smiled*

Everyone started laughing. I thought he changed... But I guess not! Tears started streaming down my face.

Trinity- Aw you poor thing! Go run to your mother! Oh wait you don't have one... *laughed*

Everyone- *laughing*

Jordan- SHUT UP!! *yelled* Yall are a bunch of people that want to make other people miserable because other people made you miserable once!!

I stormed out of the house and ran to mine while tears were streaming down my face.

♥♡♥♡♥♡

can you comment what you think of my story?

also can you follow my instagram:

@_magcon_boys_thoo